Science and History
Cruelty and Violence
Get the SAB on CD
Contradictions in Mark
- How did God address Jesus at his baptism?
- What did Jesus do after his baptism? 1:12-13
- How did Peter asnd Andrew become Jesus's disciples? 1:16-17-42
- Which came first: the calling of Peter and Andrew or the imprisonment of John the
Baptist? 1:21, 29
- Where was the home of Peter and Andrew? 1:44
- Are those who believe Jesus is the Christ of God?
1:23-24, 3:11, 5:2-7
- What was the name of the tax collector who was called by Jesus? 2:14
- Was Jesus homeless? 2:1, 2:15
- How should publicans be treated? 2:15-16
- Is it necessary to keep the Sabbath? 2:24
- Was David alone when asking for the holy bread at
- When David fled to Nob, what was the priest's name?
- Is Jesus God? 2:28
- Who were the apostles? 3:18
- How should parents be treated? 3:32-33
- Is there an unforgivable sin? 3:29
- Did Jesus have any secret teachings? 4:10-12
- How many men were possessed with devils?
- Where did the devils ask not to go? 5:9-10
- Was Jarius's daughter alive when Jesus was approached?
- When was the woman who touched Jesus's robe cured? 5:25-29
- Did Jesus know everything? 5:30, 13:32
- Was Jesus the first to rise from the dead?
- How much power did Jesus have? 6:5
- Can God do anything? 6:5, 10:27
- Did Jesus tell his apostles to go barefoot and without a staff?
- Did Herod think Jesus was John the Baptist? 6:16
- Has there ever been a just person? 6:20
- What should we eat? 7:18
- Did Jesus perform many signs and wonders?
- Where did Jesus cure the blind man? 8:22-25
- How did Jesus cure the blind man? 8:22-25
- Did Jesus forewarn the apostles of his death and resurrection?
8:31, 10:33-34, 14:28
- When did the transfiguration occur? 9:2
- Was John the Baptist Elijah? 9:13
- Did the disciples understand when Jesus told them about his coming death?
- Who can cast out devils in the name of Jesus? 9:38,
- Is casting out devils a sign of a true Christian? 9:38,
- Who is for or against Jesus? 9:40
- Is divorce ever permissible? 10:11
- Is it a a good thing to be childish? 10:15
- Is anyone good? 10:18
- What was Jesus' sixth commandment? 10:18
- To kill or not to kill 10:19
- Is it OK to steal? 10:19
- Who asked Jesus for the best seats in heaven? 10:35-37
- Was Jesus a ransom for many or for all? 10:45
- Who (or what) is a ransom for the righteous? 10:45
- How many blind men were healed near Jericho? 10:46
- When was the blind man (or men) healed?
- On what did Jesus ride into Jerusalem? 11:7
- When did Jesus curse the fig tree?
- When did the cursed fig tree die? 11:13-14, 20-21
- When did Jesus' temple tantrum occur? 11:15-17
- Who appeared to Moses in the burning bush? 12:26
- How many gods are there? 12:29, 32
- How should nonbelievers be treated? 12:31
- Was Joseph the father of Jesus? 12:35-37
- Will the Messiah be a descendant of David? 12:35-37
- When was the Holy Ghost given? 12:36
- Will the earth last forever? 13:31
- Was Jesus crucified the day before or the day after the Passover meal?
- Did Jesus say before the cock crow or before the cock crow twice?
- Did Jesus ask God to save him from crucifixion? 14:35-36
- Did Judas identify Jesus with a kiss?
- Was Jesus taken to Caiaphas or Annas first?
- Did Jesus say, "Destroy this temple, and in three days
I will raise it up"? 14:57-58
- How did Jesus respond when questioned by the high priest?
- Did the cock crow before or after Peter's denial?
- To whom did Peter deny knowing Jesus? 14:66-71
- Was Jesus silent during his trial? 15:3-5
- Who put the robe on Jesus? 15:15-17
- What color was Jesus' robe? 15:17
- Who carried Jesus' cross? 15:21
- What did the soldiers give Jesus to drink?
- When was Jesus Crucified? 15:25
- What did the sign over Jesus' head say? 15:26
- Did both thieves revile Jesus? 15:32
- When did the Temple veil rip? 15:37-38
- What did the Centurion call Jesus when he died?
- Where did the women watching the crucifixion stand?
- Who buried Jesus? 15:43-46
- How many women came to the sepulchre? 16:1
- When did the women (or woman) arrive at the sepulchre?
- Was the tomb opened or closed when the women arrived?
- Were the men or angels inside or outside the tomb when the women
- Who did the women see at the tomb? 16:5
- Were the men or angels sitting or standing? 16:5
- Where did Jesus tell his disciples to go after his resurrection?
- Did the women immediately tell the disciples?
- To whom did Jesus make his first post-resurrection appearance?
- When did Jesus ascend into heaven?
- Did the eleven disciples believe the two men?
- Where did Jesus first appear to his disciples?
- How many disciples did Jesus appear to in his first post resurrection appearance?
- Should the gospel be preached to everyone?
- How are people judged by God? 16:16
- Is Salvation by faith alone? 16:16