About the Contradictions
As listed in the SAB Book
A short List
In the Quran
In the Book of Mormon
404. Whom did the women see at the tomb?
And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of
the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone
from the door, and sat upon it. Matthew 28:2
A young man
And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man
sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they
were affrighted. Mark 16:5
And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout,
behold, two men stood by them in shining garments. Luke 24:4
And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the
head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had
lain. John 20:12
- Contradictions about ...
- Jesus's resurrection
- NonStamp Collector
- Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions)
- Christian Responses
- Contradicting Bible Contradictions
- See also:
- When did the women (or woman) arrive at the sepulchre?
- Were the men or angels inside or outside the tomb when the women arrived?
- Were the men or angels inside the tomb sitting or standing?