11. Hud : Injustice
- "The doom cannot be averted from them, and that which they derided will surround them." 11:8
- Disbelievers will end up in the Fire. 11:17
- Those who oppose Islam and disbelieve in the Hereafter are guilty of
the greatest wrong. 11:18-19
- Allah sent a lasting doom on those who mocked Noah. 11:39
- Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
- Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
- "Lo! there cometh unto them a doom which cannot be repelled." 11:76
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah by dropping burning stones on them.
- Lo! Is fear for you the doom of a besetting Day." 11:84
- "Ye will soon know on whom there cometh a doom that will abase him." 11:93
- "He ... will lead them to the Fire for watering-place." 11:98
- Those in the Fire will suffer as long as the heavens and earth endure.
- "Incline not toward those who do wrong lest the Fire touch you." 11:113
- Allah will fill hell with humans and jinn. 11:119