- As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allah hath
sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering.
- We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness.
- As for him whom He sendeth astray, for them thou wilt find no protecting friends beside Him, and We shall assemble them on the
Day of Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf; their habitation will be hell; whenever it abateth, We increase the flame
for them. That is their reward because they disbelieved Our revelations.
- Lo! on their hearts We have placed coverings so that they understand not, and in their ears a deafness. And though thou call them to the
guidance, in that case they can never be led aright.
- Now, because Thou [Allah] hast sent me [Iblis] astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path. ... He [Allah] said:
Go forth from hence, degraded, banished. As for such of them as follow thee, surely I will fill hell with all of you.
- He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead
them every one, Save such of them as are Thy perfectly devoted slaves.
- Seest thou not that We have set the devils on the disbelievers to confound them with confusion?