1 Corinthians: Intolerance
- Christians can judge everything and everybody, but no non-Christian can judge them.
- "Put away from among yourselves that wicked person."
Stay away from "fornicators", "idolaters", and "drunkards". Do not associate, speak to, or eat
dinner with such "wicked" people. 5:9-13
- "Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?" 6:2
- Paul lists ten things that will keep you out of heaven, including homosexuality and being
- Don't be an idolater. If you become one, God will make you sit down to eat and then rise up
to play. 10:7
- Paul claims that God killed 23,000 in a plague for "committing whoredom with the daughters
of Moab 10:8
- Gentiles sacrifice to devils. If you have gentile friends,
then you are friends with devils. 10:20
- Those who don't love Jesus are to be "anathema" (damned). 16:22