- Those who fail to bear "good fruit" will be "hewn down, and cast into the fire."
- John the Baptist says that Christ will burn the damned "with fire unquenchable."
- Jesus says that entire cities will be violently destroyed and the inhabitants "thrust down to hell" for not
"receiving" his disciples. 10:10-15
- "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."
If you don't like what Pat Robertson says (or any other Christian), then you don't like Jesus, and if you don't like Jesus, you don't like God.
- Jesus says, "He that is not with me is against me." 11:23
- Those who "blaspheme against the Holy Ghost" will never be forgiven. 12:10
- God is like a slave-owner who beats his slaves "with many stripes."
- According to Jesus, only a few will be saved; the vast majority will suffer eternally in hell where "there shall be
weeping and gnashing of teeth." 13:23-30
- Jesus also believes the story about Sodom's destruction. He says, "even thus shall it be in
the day the son of man is revealed ... Remember Lot's wife." This tells us about Jesus' knowledge of science and
history, and his sense of justice. 17:29-32
- In the parable of the talents, Jesus says that God takes what is not rightly his, and reaps what he didn't sow.
The parable ends with the words: "bring them [those who preferred not to be ruled by him] hither, and slay
them before me." 19:12-27