What the Quran says about
What the Bible says about
What the Book of Mormon says about
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
- 2:6-7 "As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or
thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allah hath sealed their
hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful
- 2:286, 3:147
"Give us victory over the disbelieving folk."
- 3:28 "Let not the believers take disbelievers for
their friends in preference to believers."
- 3:32 "Allah loveth not the disbelievers."
- 3:56 "As for those who disbelieve I shall chastise
them with a heavy chastisement in the world and the Hereafter; and they will have no
- 3:85 "Whoso seeketh as religion other than the
Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the
- 4:91 "Take them and kill them wherever ye find
them. Against such We have given you clear warrant."
- 4:101 "The disbelievers are an open enemy to you."
- 4:144 "Choose not disbelievers
for (your) friends in place of believers. Would ye give Allah a clear warrant against you?"
- 5:51 "Take not the Jews and the
Christians for friends. ... He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them."
- 8:39 "Fight them until persecution is no more,
and religion is all for Allah."
- 9:5 "Slay the idolaters wherever
ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each
- 9:29 "Fight against such of those who have been
given the Scripture as believe not in Allah."
- 9:73 "Strive against the disbelievers and the
hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end."
- 9:113 "It is not for the Prophet, and those who
believe, to pray for the forgiveness of idolaters even though they may be near of
kin (to them) after it hath become clear that they are people of hell-fire."
- 9:123 "Fight those of the disbelievers who are
near to you, and let them find harshness in you."
- 22:15 "Whoso is wont to think (through envy) that
Allah will not give him (Muhammad) victory in the world and the Hereafter (and is enraged
at the thought of his victory), let him stretch a rope up to the roof (of his dwelling),
and let him hang himself."
- 28:86 "Never be a helper to the disbelievers."
- 30:45 "He loveth not the disbelievers."
- 58:22 "Thou wilt not find folk who believe in
Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they
be their fathers or their sons or their brethren."
- 60:1 "Choose not My enemy and your enemy for
allies. Do ye give them friendship when they disbelieve?"
- 60:13 "Be not friendly with a folk with whom
Allah is wroth, (a folk) who have despaired of the Hereafter."
- 66:9 "Strive against the disbelievers and the
hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end."
What the Bible says about Religious
Is each person free to believe (or disbelieve) in whatever
he or she wants?