- Acts 2:30
- Therefore being a prophet [David], and knowing that God had
sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according
to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne.
- Acts 13:23
- Of this man's seed [David's] hath God, according to his
promise, raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus.
- Romans 1:3
- Concerning his son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of
the seed of David according to the flesh.
- 2 Timothy 2:8
- Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David.
- Revelation 22:16
- I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things
in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David.
- Matthew 22:45
- Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say
unto him, The son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in
spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on
my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David
then call him Lord, how is he his son?
- Mark 12:35-37
- And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple,
How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David? For David himself
said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right
hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore himself
calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son?