- Job 15:14
- What is man, that he should be clean? and he which is born of a woman,
that he should be righteous?
- Isaiah 41:26
- Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that
we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that
heareth your words.
- Isaiah 64:6
- We are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as
- Romans 3:10
- There is none righteous, no, not one.
- Genesis 7:1
- For thee [Noah] have I seen righteous before me.
- 2 Samuel 22:25
- Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me [David] according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.
- Job 2:3
- Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like
him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and
- Psalm 1:5-6
- Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
- Psalm 37:25
- Yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
- Proverbs 2:7, 20
- He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous. (v.7)
Keep the paths of the righteous. (v.20)
- Proverbs 3:32
- His secret is with the righteous.
- Proverbs 10:3, 11, 16, 21, 24, 28, 30, 32
- The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish. (v.3)
The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life. (v.11)
The labour of the righteous tendeth to life. (v.16)
The lips of the righteous feed many. (v.21)
The desire of the righteous shall be granted. (v.24)
The hope of the righteous shall be gladness. (v.28)
The righteous shall never be removed. (v.30)
The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable. (v.32)
- Proverbs 11:8, 10, 21, 23, 28, 30, 31
- The righteous is delivered out of trouble. (v.8)
When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth. (v.10)
The seed of the righteous shall be delivered. (v.21)
The desire of the righteous is only good. (v.23)
The righteous shall flourish as a branch. (v.28)
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life. (v.30)
The righteous shall be recompensed in the earth. (v.31)
- Proverbs 12:3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 26
- The root of the righteous shall not be moved. (v.3)
The thoughts of the righteous are right. (v.5)
The house of the righteous shall stand. (v.7)
A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast. (v.10)
The root of the righteous yieldeth fruit. (v.12)
The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour. (v.26)
- Proverbs 13:5, 9, 21, 25
- A righteous man hateth lying. (v.5)
The light of the righteous rejoiceth. (v.9)
To the righteous good shall be repayed. (v.21)
The righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul. (v.25)
- Proverbs 14:9, 19, 32
- Among the righteous there is favour. (v.9)
The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous. (v.19)
The righteous hath hope in his death. (v.32)
- Proverbs 15:6, 19, 33
- n the house of the righteous is much treasure (v.6)
The way of the righteous is made plain. (v.19)
The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom. (v.33)
- Proverbs 18:5, 10
- It is not good to ... overthrow the righteous in judgment. (v.5)
The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (v.10)
- Proverbs 21:12, 18, 26
- The righteous man wisely considereth the house of the wicked. (v.12)
The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous. (v.18)
The righteous giveth and spareth not. (v.26)
- Proverbs 23:24
- The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice.
- Proverbs 24:15
- Lay not wait, O wicked man, against the dwelling of the righteous.
- Proverbs 25:26
- A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain.
- Proverbs 28:1, 2, 6, 7, 16
- The righteous are bold as a lion. (v.1)
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice. (v.2)
The righteous doth sing and rejoice. (v.6)
The righteous considereth the cause of the poor. (v.7)
The righteous shall see their fall. (v.16)
- Ecclesiastes 9:1, 1
- The righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God. (v.1)
There is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked. (v.2)
- Isaiah 3:10
- Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him.
- Isaiah 5:23
- The righteousness of the righteous
- Isaiah 57:1
- The righteous perisheth.
- Ezekiel 14:14, 20
- Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but
their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.
- Ezekiel 23:45
- The righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women
that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.
- Ezekiel 33:12
- The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression.
- Malachi 3:18
- Discern between the righteous and the wicked.
- Matthew 5:20
- Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall
in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
- Matthew 13:17
- For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see,
and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
- Matthew 23:35
- That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous
Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew
between the temple and the altar.
- Matthew 25:37, 46
- "Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?" (v.37)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (v.46)
- Luke 1:6
- They [Elisabeth and Zechariah] were both righteous before God,
walking in the commandments and ordinances of the Lord
- Hebrews 11:4
- Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he
obtained witness that he was righteous....
- James 5:16
- The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- 2 Peter 2:5, 7-8
- [Noah] a preacher of righteousness (v.5)
That righteous man [Lot] (vv.7-8)
- Revelation 22:11
- He that is righteous, let him be righteous still.