- Yes, she recognized him.
- And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met
them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and
worshipped him. Matthew 28:9
- No, she didn't recognize him.
- And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw
Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. John 20:14
- Jesus didn't appear to her; she had a vision of angels who told
her that he was alive.
- And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they
had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. Luke 24:23