What the Bible Says About
-In the Quran
-In the Book of Mormon
Dwindling in Unbelief: Contradictions
-Contradictions in the Bible: An analysis by book
-1001 CONTRADICTIONS & DISCREPANCIES
in the CHRISTIAN BIBLES
Did Mary Magdalene recognize Jesus when he first appeared to her?
- Yes, she recognized him.
- And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met
them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and
worshipped him. Matthew 28:9
- No, she didn't recognize him.
- And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw
Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. John 20:14
- Jesus didn't appear to her; she had a vision of angels who told
her that he was alive.
- And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they
had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. Luke 24:23
- Christian Responses
Revised 2nd Edition|
With killings from the Apocrypha