What the Bible Says About
-As numbered in the SAB book
-A short List
-In the Quran
-In the Book of Mormon
-1001 CONTRADICTIONS & DISCREPANCIES
in the CHRISTIAN BIBLES
130. How should homosexuals be treated?
They should be killed.
If a man also lie with
mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an
abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be
upon them. Leviticus 20:13
They should be exiled.
And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, ... he took away
the sodomites out of the land. 1 Kings 15:11-12
- See also:
- Is dancing a sin?
- Is magic OK?
- Is it wrong to steal?
- Is it wrong to lie?
- Is it OK to make images?
- Is it wrong to have sex outside of marriage?
- Is divorce ever permissible?
- Is it OK for a divorced woman to remarry?
- Is polygamy OK?
- Is it OK to covet?
- Should we hate other people?
- To kill or not to kill.
- To judge or not to judge.
- Is it OK for men to have long hair?
- How should nonbelievers be treated?
- Is it OK to call someone a fool?
- Should we let others see our good works?
- NonStamp Collector
- Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions)
- Christian Responses
- Christ Created (The folks at "Christ Created" think homosexuals should be executed!)