- 1 Samuel 8:18
- And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall
have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.
- Psalm 10:1
- Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? why hidest thou thyself
in times of trouble?.
- Psalm 22:1-2
- My God, my god, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so
far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I
cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not.
- Isaiah 1:15
- And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes
from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear.
- Isaiah 45:15
- Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself.
- Ezekiel 20:3
- Thus saith
the Lord GOD; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I
will not be enquired of by you.
- Habakkuk 1:2
- O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of
violence, and thou wilt not save!
- Hosea 5:6
- They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn
himself from them.
- Psalm 22:24
- For he hath not despised nor abhorred the
affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him,
- Psalm 46:1
- God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in
- Psalm 145:18
- The Lord is near to all who call upon him.
- Nahum 1:7
- The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble.