- Matthew 20:18-19
- Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be
betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall
condemn him to death, And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock,
and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise
- Matthew 26:1-2, 31-32
- Jesus ... said unto his disciples, Ye know that after two
days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. (vv.1-2)
Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this
night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the
flock shall be scattered abroad. But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee. (vv.31-32)
- Mark 8:31
- And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer
many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests,
and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
- Mark 10:33-34
- Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man
shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and
they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the
Gentiles: And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall
spit upon him, and shall kill him: and the third day he shall rise
- Mark 14:28
- But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
- Luke 18:31-33
- Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold,
we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets
concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be
delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully
entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to
death: and the third day he shall rise again.
- John 20:9
- For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise
again from the dead.