- Matthew 9:2-6, Mark 2:3-12
- Jesus ... said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee. And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth
... That ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,)
Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
- John 1:1, 14
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and
the Word was God. (v.1)
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us. (v.14)
- John 5:16-18
- Therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.
But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because
he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
- John 8:58
- Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
- John 10:30-31, 38-39
- I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. (vv.30-31)
The Father is in me, and I in him. Therefore they sought again to take him. (vv.38-39)
- John 14:9
- He that hath seen me hath seen the Father.
- John 20:28
- And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God.
- Acts 20:28
- Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which
the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he
hath purchased with his own blood.
- Colossians 1:16
- For by him [Jesus] were all things created.
- Colossians 2:9
- For in him [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the
- 1 Timothy 3:16
- God was made manifest in the flesh.
- Titus 2:13
- Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus
- Philippians 2:6
- Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be
equal with God.
- Hebrews 1:8
- But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and
ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
- Revelation 1:17
- Fear not; I am the first and the last.
- Revelation 22:13
- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
- Matthew 19:17, Mark 10:18
- And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but
one, that is, God.
- Matthew 27:46, Mark 15:34
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
- Mark 16:19
- So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into
heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
- John 8:40
- But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you
the truth, which I have heard of God.
- John 14:28
- My Father is greater than I.
- John 20:17
- I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and
to my God, and your God.
- Acts 17:31
- Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge
the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained;
whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised
him from the dead.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3
- The head of Christ is God.
- 1 Corinthians 15:28
- And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject
unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
- Colossians 3:1
- Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
- 1 Timothy 2:5
- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the
man Christ Jesus.
- 1 Peter 3:21-22
- Jesus Christ: who is ... on the the right hand of God.