What the Bible says about Giants
- Giants are the offspring of the sons of god and the daughters of men.
- There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men. Genesis 6:4
- Some of them managed to survive the flood.
- And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. Numbers 13:33
- The people is greater and taller than we ... we have seen the sons of the Anakims there. Deuteronomy 1:28
- a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims ... which also were accounted giants. Deuteronomy 2:10-11
- A land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time. Deuteronomy 2:20
- Luckily, "the Lord destroyed them."
- A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them. Deuteronomy 2:21
- But, apparently, God didn't kill them all.
- Only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead ... nine cubits was the length thereof. Deuteronomy 3:11
- A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims. Deuteronomy 9:2
- And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which as of the remnant of the giants. Joshua 12:4
- The kingdom of Og ... who remained of the remnant of the giants. Joshua 13:12
- Joshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to ... the land ... of the giants.
- The valley of the giants Joshua 18:16
- And they gave Hebron unto Caleb, as Moses said: and he expelled thence the three sons of Anak.
- Until Goliath, the last of the giants, was finally killed.
- Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. 1 Samuel 17:4