- Misquote of Is.28:16, which says:
"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation
a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that
believeth shall not make haste." 9:33
- Paul misquotes Dt.30:14, leaving off the words "that thou mayest do it" and adding "that is,
the word of faith which we preach." By doing so he completely changed the meaning of quoted verse (that it is necessary to
follow the Law) to support his doctrine of salvation by faith alone. 108:
- Paul says that everyone, even in his day, had the gospel preached to them. Even the Native Americans, Asians,
Pacific Islanders? In any case, if Paul is right about that, then Jesus is a false prophet, since he said he would return before
the gospel was preached to everyone. (Mt 10:23) 10:18
- Paul believed that the end of the world was coming soon. "The day is at hand."
- Paul believed that Jesus would return and defeat Satan "shortly" -- within his own lifetime.