Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Skeptic's Annotated Quran
Drunk With Blood:
God's killings in the Bible
by Steve Wells,
the creator of the SAB.
Buy the Book,
Get the SAB on CD
Absurdity in Surah 9
- "Allah ... sent down host ye could not see."
Allah sent down angels (I guess) to fight for him! (But they were invisible so no one could see them.) 9:26
- "The Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah." (Where and when did any Jew ever say that?) 9:30
- "They have taken as lords ... their rabbis and their monks."
Jews and Christians consider rabbis and monks to be partners with God? How do Muslims treat Muhammad?
- Don't try to enjoy this life. The fun starts after you die. (If you are a good Muslim, that is.)
- "Ye cannot harm Him at all." 9:39
- Invisible armies!
Allah supported Muhammad with armies that no one else could see. 9:40