Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Injustice in Surah 42
- While some lounge in the Garden, others will roast in the Flame.
- "Allah bringeth whom He will into His mercy. And the wrong-doers have no friend nor helper." 42:8
- In whatsoever ye differ, the verdict therein belongeth to Allah."
Disputes, whether religious or political, must be decided by Allah. Democracy is not an option.
- Those who argue about Allah will have his wrath upon them. Theirs will be
an awful doom. 42:16
- For wrong-doers there is a painful doom. 42:21
- "And as for disbelievers, theirs will be an awful doom." 42:26
- Allah sometimes kills people for misbehaving. 42:34
- "For such there is a painful doom." 42:42
- Allah sends some people astray and then punishes them for it by burning them in
the Fire. 42:44-46
- If bad stuff happens to you, it's your own fault. 42:30,
- "And thou wilt see them exposed to (the Fire), made humble by disgrace." 42:45
- Allah makes some people barren. (Whenever he feels like it.) 42:50