40: The Believer
Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Intolerance in Surah 40
- Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 40:6
- Allah greatly abhors those who disbelieve. 40:10
- Those who ignore Allah's "clear proofs" will be seized and punished severely.
- Those in hell will beg to be relieved from the Fire's torment for just a day. But
the prayer of a disbeliever is in vain. 40:49-50
- Those who bicker about Allah's revelations are filled with pride.
- Those who scorn Allah will go to hell. 40:60
- Those who deny the revelations of Allah are perverted. 40:63
- Those who deny the Scripture and Allah's messengers will be dragged through
boiling water and thrust into the Fire. 40:70-72
- Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you
used to believe in? 40:73
- Thus does Allah send astray the disbelievers (in his guidance).
- Those who scorn will go to hell. 40:76
- When they see Allah's doom they will believe in Allah. But their faith will not
save them. The disbelievers will be ruined. 40:84-85