39: The Troops
Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Intolerance in Surah 39
- Tell the disbelievers to enjoy themselves now, because later they will be owners of
the Fire. 39:8
- Those who disobey Allah should fear his doom. 39:13
- No one will be able to help those that Allah torments in the Fire.
- Woe unto those who forget Allah. They are in plain error. 39:22
- The doom will come upon those who deny what Allah has revealed. 39:25
- Allah will make non-believers "taste humiliation in the life of the world" and " the doom of the
Hereafter" which will be even worse. 39:26
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie against Allah. The home of disbelievers is
- Surrender to Allah before he sends the doom upon you suddenly.
- Disbelievers had their chance to believe. They will all suffer in an endless doom.
- Those who lie about Allah will be sent to hell and will have their faces blackened.
- Losers are those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah. 39:63
- Those ascribe a partner to Allah (like the Christians) will be among the losers.
- Those who disbelieve will be driven into hell. 39:71-72