Surah 21: Cruelty
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved.
- "And one of them who should say: Lo! I am a god beside Him, that one We should repay with
- Disbelievers will not be able to put out the fire on their faces and backs. They
will be stupefied and no one will help them. 21:39-40
- "Fear the Lord ... and dread the Hour of doom." 21:49
- Every person alive at the time of the flood was evil. So Allah drowned them all.
- The disbelievers will stare in terror at what Allah has in store for them.