Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Absurdity in Surah 10
- The people who heard Muhammad's "revelations" thought they sucked, saying, "Find another messenger or change the message."
- Denying the revelations of Allah is the worst sin imaginable. 10:17
- "Neither dust nor ignominy cometh near their faces."
Muslims will look good in heaven. There'll be no dust on their faces! 10:26
- The Quran is so perfect it could never be invented. Go ahead and try to write a Surah as great as those in the Quran.
- "Allah wrongeth not mankind in aught; but mankind wrong themselves."
Nah, Allah never hurt anyone. Well, he did drown everyone on earth except Noah and his family. And he's going to torture every non-muslim
forever after they die. But other than that (and other cruel stuff like it), what did Allah ever do to anyone?
- The Pharaoh became a Muslim to avoid being drowned by Allah. 10:90
- "And We verily did allot unto the Children of Israel a fixed abode."
Really? Then why do modern Muslims object to Jews occupying the land (Israel) that Allah gave them?