- Because the women are haughty and walk with their necks stretched out, mincing as they go, and making a tingling with their feet,
God will smite them with a scab on the crown of their heads. And God will discover their secret parts. 3:16-17
- Isaiah has sex with a prophetess who conceives and bears a son. (You weren't expecting a daughter, were you?) God then
tells Isaiah to call his name Mathershalalhashbaz. (It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?) 8:3
- God tells Isaiah to take off all his clothes and to wander about completely naked for three years as a "sign and a wonder."
In this way he will be just like the Egyptian captives who will walk about naked "with their buttocks uncovered."
- Tyre "shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world," and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord."
- "Thy nakedness shall be uncovered." 47:3
- You have sex with other gods on every mountain top and under every tree! 57:5-8
- You put on ointment and had sex with the king. 57:9