-In the Quran
-In the Book of Mormon
Will Jesus' second coming be visible to all?
- Matthew 24:30
- And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall
all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming
in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
- Mark 13:26
- And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great
power and glory.
- Luke 21:27
- And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
- Revelation 1:7
- Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him.
- John 14:19
- Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more.
Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus returned invisibly in 1914 without clouds, glory, or being seen by
Thanks to the WatchTower Society for pointing out this contradiction. (Reasoning From
the Scriptures, p. 313, 342-3)
- The Pathway Machine