- The Chaldeans' horses were faster than leopards and more fierce than wolves. 1:8
- "Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise."
- "God ... had horns coming out of his hand. ... Before him went the
pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet." 3:3-5
- God measured the earth, scattered mountains, and made the hills bow down. 3:6
- "The mountains saw thee, and they trembled." 3:10
- "Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses." 3:15
- "When I heard, my belly trembled ... rottenness entered into my bones." 3:16