Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
First Printing Sold Out!
More on the way.
Pre-order a copy here.
Get the SAB
Ephesians: Good Stuff
- "Be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine." (Reject the Bible and all religious belief.) 4:14
- Don't lie. Speak the truth to your neighbor. 4:25
- "Let not the sun go down upon your wrath." 4:26
- Don't steal, but rather work so that you will have something to give to those who are in need. 4:28
- "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which
is good to the use of edifying." 4:29
- Be kind and forgiving to one another. 4:31-32
- "Walk in love." 5:2
- "So ought men to love their wives." 5:28
- Love your wife as yourself. 5:33