- Matthew 26:51-52
- One of them ... drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. Then said Jesus ... Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
- Luke 2:14
- Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will
- John 14:27
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the
world giveth, give I unto you.
- John 16:33
- These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.
- Acts 10:36
- The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching
peace by Jesus Christ.
- Matthew 10:34
- Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to
send peace, but a sword.
- Luke 12:51
- Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell
you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be
five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the
father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the
mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the
daughter in law against her mother in law.
- Luke 22:36
- He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
- Revelation 19:11
- And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon
him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and