- Exodus 3:22
- But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour ... and ye shall
spoil the Egyptians.
- Exodus 11:2
- Let every man borrow of his neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver and jewels of gold.
- Exodus 12:35-36
- And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses;
and they borrowed of the Egyptians ... and they spoiled the
- Wisdom 10:19
- The just took the spoils of the wicked.
- Ezekiel 39:10
- They shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that
robben them, saith the Lord God.
- Nahum 2:9
- Take ye the spoil of silver, take the spoil of gold: for there is none end
of the store and glory out of all the pleasant furniture.
- Exodus 20:15, Matthew 19:18
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Leviticus 6:2-5
- If a soul ... lie unto his neighbour ... or hath deceived his neighbour ... Or have
found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely. ... Then ...
he shall restore that which he took.
- Leviticus 19:11, 13
- Ye shall not steal. (v.11)
Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor, neither rob him. (v.13)
- Deuteronomy 5:19
- Neither shalt thou steal.
- Psalm 37:21
- The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again.
- Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20
- Do not steal.
- Romans 2:21
- Thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
- Ephesians 4:28
- Let him that stole steal no more.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:6
- That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter:
because that the Lord is the avenger of all such.