- About the Contradictions
- As listed in the SAB Book
- By Topic
- A short List
- In the Quran
- In the Book of Mormon
214. How many valiant men drew the sword in Israel and Judah as counted by Joab?
800,000 for Israel; 500,000 for Judah.
And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the
king; and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant
men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah five hundred thousand men. 2 Samuel 24:9
1,100,000 for Israel; 470,000 for Judah.
And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David.
And all they of Israel were a thousand thousand and a hundred
thousand [1,100,000] men that drew sword; and Judah was four
hundred three score and ten thousand [470,000] men that drew the
sword. 1 Chronicles 21:5
- Contradictions about ...
- Christian Responses
- Thy Word is True
- Luke Historians
- La Vista Church of Christ
- Contradicting Bible Contradictions
- NonStamp Collector
- Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions)