- About the Contradictions
- As listed in the SAB Book
- By Topic
- A short List
- In the Quran
- In the Book of Mormon
124. How should a man who has sex with a menstruating woman be punished?
He shall be unclean for seven days.
And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he
shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be
unclean. Leviticus 15:24
He and the woman shall be cut off from among their people.
And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall
uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she
hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from
among their people. Leviticus 20:18
- Contradictions about ...
- Crime and Punishment
- Every Jot and Tittle
- Commandments out Menstruation
- What the Bible says about ...
- Dwindling in Unbelief
- The Bible and the Quran agree: Stay away from menstruating women
- Christian Responses
- Annotated Skeptic's Annotated Bible