- Numbers 23:19
- God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of a man
that he should repent.
- 1 Samuel 15:29
- The Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not
a man, that he should repent.
- Ezekiel 24:14
- I the LORD have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will
do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I
- Malachi 3:6
- For I am the Lord, I change not.
- James 1:17
- With whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
- Genesis 6:6
- And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the
earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
- Exodus 32:14
- And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to
do unto his people.
- Deuteronomy 32:36
- For the Lord shall judge his people, and repent
himself for his servants.
- 1 Samuel 15:11, 35
- It repenteth me [God] that I have set up Saul to be
The Lord repented that he had made Saul king over
- 2 Samuel 24:16
- The Lord repented of the evil, and said to the angel
that destroyed the people, it is enough: stay now thine hand.
- 1 Chronicles 21:15
- The Lord beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and
said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine
- Isaiah 38:1-5
- In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah ... said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine
house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. ... Thus saith the LORD ... I have heard thy
prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.
- Jeremiah 15:6
- I [God] am weary of repenting.
- Jeremaih 18:8
- I [God] will repent of the evil that I thought to do
- Jeremaih 26:3, 13, 19
- That I [God]may repent me of the evil, which I purpose
to do unto them. (v.3)
The Lord will repent him of the evil that he hath
pronounced against you. (v.13)
The Lord repented him of the evil which he had
pronounced against them. (v.19)
- Jeremaih 42:10
- For I [God] repent me of the evil that I have done unto
- Amos 7:3, 6
- The Lord repented for this.
- Jonah 3:10
- God repented of the evil, that he had said that he
would do unto them.