- 1 Corinthians 6:13
- Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them.
- 1 Corinthians 8:4-8
- As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is
nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.
- 1 Corinthians 10:25, 27
- Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake. (v.25)
If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go;
whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake. (v.27)
- 1 Corinthians 10:20-21, 28
- But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God:
and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils:
ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. (vv.20-21)
But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it,
and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof. (v.28)