- Job 42:2
- No thought can be withholden from thee.
- Psalm 44:21
- For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
- Psalm 139:7-8
- Whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into
heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art
- Proverbs 15:3
- The eyes of the Lord are in every place.
- Jeremiah 16:17
- For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from
my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.
- Jeremiah 23:24
- Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see
him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth?
- Acts 1:24
- Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men.
- 1 John 3:20
- God ... knoweth all things.
- Genesis 3:8
- And Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence
of the Lord, amongst the trees of the garden.
- Genesis 4:14-16
- Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I
be hid. (v.14)
- And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and
dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. (v.16)
- Genesis 11:5
- And the Lord came down to see the city and the
- Genesis 18:9
- And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.
- Genesis 18:17-21
- And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do? (v.17)
- And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is
great, and because their sin is very grievous, I will go down
now and see whether they have done altogether according to the
cry of it, which is come unto me; and, if not, I will
- Genesis 22:12
- For now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast
not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
- Genesis 32:27
- And he [God] said unto him [Jacob], What is thy name?
- Numbers 22:9
- And God came unto Balaam, and said, What men are these with
- Deuteronomy 8:2
- God led thee these forty years in the wilderness ... to know
what what in thine heart.
- Deuteronomy 13:3
- The Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the
Lord your God.
- 2 Chronicles 32:31
- God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in
- Job 1:7, 2:2
- And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then
Satan answered the Lord, and said, from going to and fro in the earth,
and from walking up and down in it.
- Hosea 8:4
- They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes,
and I knew it not.
- Jonah 1:3, 10
- But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD ... For the men knew
that he fled from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them.