- Genesis 21:14-18
- Abraham ... took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it
unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent
her away. (v.14)
- And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the
child under one of the shrubs. (v.15)
- Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand. (v.18)
- Genesis 17:25
- And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when
he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.
- Genesis 21:5, 8
- And Abraham was a hundred years old, when his son Isaac was
born.... And the child [Isaac] grew, and was weaned.