- Exodus 34:16
- And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring
after their gods. (Which is a bad thing, I guess.)
- Deuteronomy 7:3-4
- Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy
son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you,
and destroy thee suddenly.
- 1 Kings 11:1-2
- But king Solomon loved many strange women ... which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall
they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
- Genesis 46:20
- And unto Joseph in the land of Egypt were born Manasseh and Ephraim, which Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On bare unto him.
(Joseph married an Egyptian woman, from whom were born of two of the patriarchs of Israel, Manasseh and Ephraim.)
- Numbers 12:1, 9-10
- And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
(God gave her leprosy for complaining about it.)