What the Bible Says About
-As numbered in the SAB book
-1001 CONTRADICTIONS & DISCREPANCIES
in the CHRISTIAN BIBLES
If a husband believes, is his wife saved also?
Yes, his whole family is saved by his belief.
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife
is sanctified by the husband. 1 Corinthians 7:14
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou,
O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife? 1 Corinthians 7:16
- See also:
- Is it wrong to have sex outside of marriage?
- Is marriage a good thing?
- Is it OK for a divorced woman to remarry?
- Is divorce ever permissible?
- Is polygamy OK?
- Christian Responses (none yet)