- Acts 26:23
- That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first
that should rise from the dead.
- 1 Corinthians 15:20
- But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
- 1 Samuel 28:11, 14
- Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he
said, Bring me up Samuel .... And he said unto her, What form is he
of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a
mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel.
- 1 Kings 17:22
- And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the
child came into him again, and he revived.
- 2 Kings 4:32-35
- And when Elisha was come into the house, behold, the child was
dead, and laid upon his bed. He went in therefore, and shut the door
upon them twain, and prayed unto the LORD. And he went up, and lay
upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon
his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and stretched himself upon the
child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm. Then he returned, and
walked in the house to and fro; and went up, and stretched himself
upon him: and the child sneezed seven times.
- 2 Kings 13:21
- And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold,
they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of
Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of
Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
- Matthew 9:23-25
- And when Jesus came into the ruler's house, and saw the
minstrels and the people making a noise, He said unto them, Give
place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to
scorn. But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by
the hand, and the maid arose.
- Matthew 27:52-53
- And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
- Luke 7:12-15
- Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there
was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a
widow: and much people of the city was with her. And when the Lord saw
her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not. And he
came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he
said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. And he that was dead sat up,
and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.
- Luke 9:30
- And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses
- John 11:43
- And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice,
Lazarus, come forth.