- Galatians 5:4
- Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law;
ye are fallen from grace.
- Hebrews 6:4-6
- For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the
heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to
themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
- 2 Peter 2:20-21
- For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world
through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are
again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with
them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have
known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to
turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
- John 10:28
- And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never
perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
- Romans 8:38-39
- For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels,
nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to
come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to
separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our