- 1 Peter 3:15
- Be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.
- Colossians 4:5-6
- Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt,
that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- 2 John 1:10
- If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed.
- 1 Timothy 6:20-21
- O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science
falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith.
- 2 Timothy 2:16
- But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.