- 1 Corinthians 12:31
- Covet earnestly the best gifts.
- 1 Corinthians 14:39
- Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not
to speak with tongues.
- Exodus 20:17
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt
not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his
maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy
- Deuteronomy 5:21
- Neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his
field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any
thing that is thy neighbour's.
- Romans 13:9
- Thou shalt not covet.
- Ephesians 5:3
- But ... covetousness, let it not be once named among you.
- Colossians 3:5
- Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness,
inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry.