456. Was Abraham justified by faith or works?
He was justified by faith.
For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory.
He was justified by works.
Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered
Isaac his son upon the altar? James 2:21
- See Also:
- How old was Abraham when he left Haran?
- How old was Abraham when Ishmael was born?
- How many sons did Abraham have?
- Did Abraham know God's name?
- Was Keturah Abraham's wife or concubine?
- How many generations from Jesus to Abraham?
- How many generations from Abraham to Moses?
- Did God keep his promise to Abraham?
- Did God call Abraham before or after he moved to Haran?
- Was Lot Abraham's brother or nephew?
- Christian responses
- SAB: A Response
- Christ Created
- Contradicting Bible Contradictions
- Creation Liberty Evangelism
- St. Mary's
Coptic Orthodox Church
- On The Line Ministries