-In the Bible
-In the Book of Mormon
-SAQ DB Forum
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Intolerance in the Quran
- "Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor
of those who go astray."
Muslims generally interpret "those whom Allah has favored," "those who earn Allah's anger," and "those who go astray" as Muslims, Jews, and Christians,
- Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to
believe so that he can torture them forever after they die. 2:6-7
- Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor.
- Allah has blinded the disbelievers. "Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see,
Deaf, dumb and blind." 2:17-18
- If you try to compose a surah that is better than those in the Quran, and then fail, Allah will burn you forever if you in the
fire that he has prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24
- They who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein."
- Allah stamped wretchedness upon the Jews because they killed the prophets
and disbelieved Allah's revelations. 2:61
- Allah turned Sabbath-breaking Jews into apes to be despised and hated. All modern Jews are descendants of apes
(or all modern apes are descendants of Sabbath-breaking Jews). 2:65-66
- Christians and Jews (who believe in only part of the Scripture), will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next.
- "Allah has cursed them for their unbelief."
Because I disbelieve in his bullshit, Allah has cursed me, along with nearly six billion other non-Muslims. 2:88
- The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. 2:89
- "They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom." 90
- Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 1000 years. But even that "would by no means remove the doom."
- Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers. 2:98
- Allah has revealed "clear tokens." Only evil people are disbelievers. 2:99
- "For disbelievers is a painful doom." 2:104
- Don't question anything Muhammed says or choose disbelief over faith. 2:108
- The Jews and Christians know damn well that the Muslims are right, so they try to make Muslims disbelievers because they envy the
truth that they know the Muslims have. 2:109
- "But those who keep their duty to
Allah will be above them [non-muslims] on the Day of Resurrection." 2:212
- Allah will make disbelievers' lives miserable in this world and torture them forever after they die.
- "And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire." (They are the non-muslims.)
- Disbelievers are losers. 2:121
- Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he
will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126
- "Who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself?"
Cited in the Hamas Charter (Article 27) to condemn the
idea of a secular state. 2:130
- Allah will curse those who "hide the proofs and the guidance" that he revealed. But how can you hide things that don't exist?
There are no proofs anywhere in the Quran and whatever guidance is there is almost always bad. 2:159
- Those who disbelieve in the Quran, for whatever reason, are cursed by Allah, the angels, and men combined. So every good
Muslim must join Allah and the angels in cursing nonbelievers. 2:161
- The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162
- "Those who disbelieve [are] Deaf, dumb, blind, therefore they have no sense." 2:171
- Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs
will be a painful doom. 2:174
- How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175
- If someone murders your slave, then you get to kill one of his. If it was a male that was killed, you kill one of the killer's male slaves.
If a female, you kill a female. Murder for murder. Slave for slave. It all works out swell with Allah's wondrous rules. (Oh, and if you
don't follow them, you'll have the usual painful doom.) 2:178
- Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them.
Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their
unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2
- Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim.
Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a
- But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors,
then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b
- Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell.
- "But those who keep their duty to Allah will be above them [non-muslims] on the Day of Resurrection."
- War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether
they like it or not. 2:216
- It's you and your religion against them and theirs. They won't stop fighting until they make you a "renegade from your religion"
and if they succeed in that so you die in disbelief, Allah will burn you forever in the Fire. 2:217
- Intermarriage is forbidden. 2:221
- "The disbelievers, they are the wrong-doers." 2:254
- Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire.
- Allah does not guide disbelievers. 2:264
- "Give us victory over the disbelieving folk." 2:286
- Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom.
- Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10
- Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12
- Non-muslims will be punished by Allah for their nonbelief. 3:19
- "If they surrender, then truly they are rightly guided, and if they turn away, then it is thy duty only to convey the message."
(The message for those who won't surrender is "you're going to hell.") 3:20
- Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21
- "They [Christians and Jews] say: The Fire will not touch us save for a certain number of days. That which they used to invent hath deceived them regarding their religion."
(The Fire will burn them forever.) 3:24
- Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to
- Allah loveth not the disbelievers. 3:32
- Allah will punish disbelievers in this world and the next. They will have
no helpers. 3:56
- Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. 3:73
- "Allah will neither speak to them nor look upon them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow.
Theirs will be a painful doom." 3:77
- All non-Muslims will be rejected by Allah after they die. 3:85
- Apostates will be cursed by Allah, angels, and men. They will have a painful doom.
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. And they will have no helpers.
- Disbelievers will have their faces blackened on the last day. They will face an awful
- Why does Allah like Muslims so much? Because they are the best people on earth, they behave themselves, forbid indecency,
and believe in Allah. Allah loves people who believe in him. (Most Non-muslims are "evil-livers.") 3:110
- Those who disbelieve will be burnt in the Fire. 3:116
- Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you.
- The Fire is prepared for disbelievers. 3:131
- Give us victory over the disbelieving folk. 3:147
- Do not obey disbelievers. 3:149
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Their habitation
is the Fire 3:151
- "Is one who followeth the pleasure of Allah as one who hath earned condemnation from Allah,
whose habitation is the Fire?"
Unbelievers will burn forever in the Fire. 3:162
- Theirs will be an awful doom. 3:176
- Disbelievers do not harm Allah, but will have a painful doom. 3:177
- Disbelievers will have a shameful doom. 3:178
- Disbelievers will go to Hell. 3:196
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with
fire and suffer a painful doom. 4:14
- For the disbelievers and those who make a last-minute conversion, Allah has prepared a painful doom.
- For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 4:37
- Those who ...believe not in Allah nor the Last Day" will face a shameful doom. 4:38
- "Allah knoweth best (who are) your enemies." 4:45
- "Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not." 4:46
- Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or
turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See
- Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the
Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have "invented a tremendous sin."
- Allah curses those that invent lies about him, believe in idols and false deities, claim to be more rightly guided,
or whatnot (like the Christians and Jews). 4:50-52
- Apostates are going to hell. 4:55
- Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off,
a fresh skin will be provided. 4:56
- Oppose those that refuse to obey. 4:60-63
- The hypocrites refuse to die for Allah and Muhammad. 4:66
- Those who obey Allah and Muhammad
are favored by Allah. They are the best company. 4:69
- Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars.
- Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the
minions of the devil. 4:76
- "Whoso obeyeth the messenger hath obeyed Allah, and whoso turneth away: We have not sent thee as a warder over them."
- "So fight (O Muhammad) in the way of Allah ... Allah will restrain the might of those who disbelieve."
So fight for Allah. Allah will always rig the battle so that Muslims will defeat non-Muslims. 4:84
- Allah casts the hypocrites back to disbelief. Don't try to guide those that Allah
sends astray. 4:88
- Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.
- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever
you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91
- Believers shouldn't kill believers, unless by mistake. If you kill a believer
by mistake, you must set free a believing slave. 4:92
- Believers who kill believers will go to hell. 4:93
- After non-Muslims die, they will make excuses for their unbelief -- like saying that they were oppressed. Then the angels
will ask them, "Why didn't you move to another country?" But the angels won't wait for an answer. They'll just take them all to
- The disbelievers are an open enemy to you. 4:101
- For the disbelievers, Allah has prepared a shameful punishment. 4:102
- Relent not in pursuit of the enemy. They have no hope from Allah.
- "Plead not on behalf of (people) who deceive themselves. Lo! Allah loveth not one who is treacherous and sinful."
- Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to hell.
- They (those who ascribe partners to Allah) invoke in his stead
only females and pray to Satan. 4:117
- Allah will lead them astray, arouse desires in them, and they will go to hell. 4:119-121
- Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe and disbelieve again will
never be forgiven by Allah. 4:137
- For the hypocrites there will be a painful doom. 4:138
- Stay away from nonbelievers who mock your beliefs or Allah will treat you like them. (He'll torture you forever in hell after you die.)
- Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into hell.
- Allah will not allow disbelievers to succeed against believers.
- Do not choose disbelievers as friends. 4:144
- The hypocrites will be in the lowest part of hell and no one will help
them there. 4:145
- You must believe everything Allah and his messengers tell you.
Those who don't are disbelievers and will face a painful doom.
- For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom.
- Allah will guide disbelievers down the road to hell. 4:167-169
- Those who deny Islam will be losers in the Hereafter. 5:5
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of Hell. 5:10
- Allah has cursed the Jews and hardened their hearts. Nearly all of them are
- Allah has stirred up enmity and hatred among Christians. 5:14
- Christians are disbelievers for believing in the divinity of Christ. 5:17
- Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or
crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled
out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they
will have an awful doom. 5:33
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. 5:36
- Disbelievers will want to come out of the Fire, but will not. Their will be a lasting
- Cut off the hands of thieves. It is an exemplary punishment from Allah. 5:38
- Allah makes some people sin. He will not cleanse their hearts. They will have
ignominy in this world, and in the Hereafter an awful doom. 5:41
- Non-muslims are wrong doers. 5:45
- Don't take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to
be one of them. 5:51
- Jews and Christians are losers. 5:53
- Allah could replace nonbelievers with believers who would love him and do whatever he says. 5:54
- Your only friends should be Allah, Muhammad, and those who believe correctly (Muslims). 5:55
- Don't choose Jews, Christians, or disbelievers as guardians. 5:57
- Jews and Christians are evil-livers. 5:59
- Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests. 5:63
- Allah has cast enmity and hatred among the Jews. 5:64
- Allah does not guide disbelievers. 5:67
- The Jews rejected and killed Allah's prophets, since "they were wilfully blind and deaf."
- Christians will be burned in the Fire. 5:72
- Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.
- Muslims that make friends with disbelievers will face a doom prepared for them by Allah.
- Disbelievers will be owners of hell-fire. 5:86
- Allah will test believers to see if they are afraid. Those who fail a second test will suffer
a a painful doom. 5:94
- After agreeing to send down a table of food from heaven, Jesus warns his disciples that will catch holy hell if they ever stop believing.
- Those who deny the truth of Islam will be punished by Allah. 6:5
- "See the nature of the consequence for the rejecters!" 6:11
- "Those who ruin their souls will not believe." 6:12, 20
- Disbelievers will say when they see the Fire that they would have believed if they had known
the truth. But they are all liars. 6:27-28
- Allah will torment those how deny his revelations. 6:49
- Stay away from those who "meddle with" or mock the Quran. 6:68
- Those who disbelieve will be forced to drink boiling water, and will face
a painful doom. 6:70
- When nonbelievers die, the angels will deliver to them doom and degradation.
- Stay away from idolaters. 6:106
- Allah confounds the hearts and eyes of unbelievers. 6:110
- Most unbelievers are ignorant. 6:111
- Allah allows some to disbelieve in the afterlife, and to take pleasure in their disbelief, so that he
can torment them forever after they die. 6:113
- The worst thing anyone can do is deny the revelations of Allah. Those who do so will be awared an
evil doom. 6:157
- Disbelievers lose their souls. 7:9
- Allah has made devils the protecting friends of disbeliveers. 7:27
- Disbelievers choose devils as protecting friends and believe they are rightly
- Only believers go to heaven. 7:32
- Allah forbids beliefs that he hasn't revealed (i.e., all non-muslim beliefs).
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire. 7:36
- Disbelief is the greatest evil. 7:37
- Disbelievers will be excluded from heaven. Theirs will be a bed of hell.
- Those in the fire will be taunted by those in the Garden. "So how's it going down there? Are you enjoying
the warmth of the Fire?" 7:44
- Those in the Fire will cry out to those in heaven, saying:
"Pour water on us." But Allah has forbidden that to disbelievers. 7:50
- Those who forget Allah will be forgotten (sent to hell) on Judgement Day.
- Serve Allah or go to hell. 7:59
- Allah drowned everyone on earth (except Noah and his family) because they disbelieved.
- Disbelievers are liars. 7:66
- Those who believe incorrectly will face the terror and wrath of Allah.
- "We cut the root of those who
denied Our revelations and were not believers." 7:72
- Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:78
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah except Lot and his daughters.
- "So the earthquake seized them."
Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:90-91
- "Then We seized them unawares, when they perceived not."
Unbelievers are never safe from Allah's wrath. 7:95-99
- "How can I sorrow for a people that rejected (truth)?"
Shu'eyb tells the Allah's victims that they deserved to die for rejecting Islam. 7:93
- "We drowned them in the sea: because they denied Our revelations." 7:136
- Allah will destroy non-muslim cultures. 7:138-9
- "Those who deny Our revelations and the meeting of the Hereafter, their works are fruitless." 7:147
- Those who worship the calf will suffer terror and humiliation from Allah. 7:152
- "Those who believe in him,
and honour him, and help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him: they are the successful." 7:157
- "But those of them who ... changed the word ... We sent down upon them wrath from heaven." 7:162
- "When they forgot that whereof they had been reminded, We ... visited [them] with dreadful punishment." 7:165
- Allah turns Jews into apes! 7:166
- Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations are like dogs. 7:176
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelation are evil. 7:177
- Stay away from those who blaspheme Allah's names. They will be punished for it. 7:180
- Allah leads astray those who deny his revelations. 7:182-3
- "Allah ... cut the root of the disbelievers."
Allah destroyed the unbelievers. 8:7
- Allah will throw fear into the hearts of the disbelievers, and smite their
necks and fingers. 8:12
- Disbelievers will be tormented in the Fire. 8:14
- When you fight with disbelievers, do not retreat. Those who do will go to hell.
- Those that the Muslims killed were not really killed by them. It was Allah who did the killing.
- "The worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense [the non-muslims]." 8:22
- Taste of the doom because ye disbelieve. 8:35
- Those who disbelieve will be gathered into hell. 8:36
- Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.
- The angels smite the face and backs of disbelievers, saying: "Taste the
punishment of burning!" 8:50
- The worst beasts in Allah's sight are the disbelievers. 8:55
- Don't let the disbelievers think they can escape. They are your enemy and
the enemy of Allah. 8:59-60
- Exhort the believers to fight. They will win easily, because disbelievers are without
- A prophet may not take captives until he has made a slaughter in the land.
- Disbelievers cause confusion and "corruption in the land."
- "Ye cannot escape Allah. Allah will confound the disbelievers." 9:2
- Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve.
- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. 9:5
- Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed.
See previous verse.) 9:6
- Don't make treaties with
non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted. 9:7-9
- Treat converts to Islam well. (Kill those who refuse to convert. See 9:5)
- Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.
- Don't let idolaters tend the sanctuaries. Their works are in vain and they will be
burned in the Fire. 9:17
- Don't be friends with with your disbelieving family members. Those who do
so are wrong-doers. 9:23
- Allah punished those who disbelieved. 9:26
- Only idolaters are unclean. Keep them away from your places of worship.
- Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low." 9:29
- Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them. 9:30
- The "Religion of Truth" (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions.
- Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.
- Allah does not guide the disbelievers. 9:37
- Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you. 9:41
- Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls.
- Disbelievers go to hell. 9:49
- "Allah will afflict you with a doom from Him or at our hands." 9:52
- Pay your contribution willingly. Allah will not accept a contribution from disbelievers or idlers.
- Those who vex the Prophet, for them there is a painful doom. 9:60
- Allah is only pleased by true believers. 9:62
- Those who oppose Allah and His messenger will burn in the fire of hell. 9:63
- Allah promises hypocrites and disbelievers the fire of hell. Allah
curses them. They will have a lasting torment. 9:68
- Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway.
- Allah will afflict disbelievers with a painful doom in this world and the Hereafter. 9:74
- God will not forgive disbelievers, so don't ask. 9:80
- Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell. 9:81-83
- Don't pray for dead disbelievers or attend their funerals. 9:84
- Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.
- For disbelievers there will be a painful doom. 9:90
- Non-muslim who pretend to believe (so they won't be killed by Muslims) are unclean
and will go to hell. 9:95
- The unbelieving Arabs will be punished by Allah with an evil fortune.
- "We shall chastise them twice; then they will be relegated to a painful doom."
- Stay away from non-Muslims. They are all liars. 9:107
- Those that ignore Allah will be thown into the fire of hell. 9:109
- Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed , and
are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran. But Allah will reward them for it.
- Don't pray for idolaters (not even for your family) after it is clear they
are people of hell-fire. 9:113
- Abraham disowned his father for being an enemy of Allah.
- Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.
- Disbelievers are wicked and have diseased hearts. 9:125
- Allah turns away those who misunderstand him. 9:127
- Disbelievers will have a boiling drink and a painful doom. 10:4
- If you enjoy life and ignore Muhammad's bullshit, Allah will torture you forever in the Fire after you die.
- Allah has destoyed entire generations. 10:13
- Denying the revelations of Allah is the worst sin imaginable.
- "Ignominy overtaketh them - They have no protector from Allah -
as if their faces had been covered with a cloak of darkest night. Such are rightful owners of the Fire." 10:27
- On the last day Allah will kill all the disbelievers (and then he will torture them forever in hell).
- Those who disbelieved will face a dreadful doom. 10:70
- Allah drowned those who disbelieved his revelations. 10:73
- Moses asked Allah to harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they would not
believe until they saw the painful doom. 10:88
- If you deny the revelations of Allah, you will be among the losers and will "see the painful doom."
- Disbelievers will end up in the Fire. 11:17
- Those who oppose Islam and disbelieve in the Hereafter are guilty of
the greatest wrong. 11:18-19
- Allah sent a lasting doom on those who mocked Noah. 11:39
- Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
- Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
- Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
- Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
- Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in
the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
- The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
- Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
- "Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
- "They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye
may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
- Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They
will come to know! 15:2-3
- "The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
- Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest
will go to hell. 15:39-43
- Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
- Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not."
- Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
- Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
- Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
- "Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
- Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
- Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
- Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them.
- Those who invent lies against Allah will have a painful doom. 16:116-7
- Allah made hell to be a dungeon for disbelievers. 17:8
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for those who disbelieve in the Hereafter.
- Allah destroyed entire towns. 17:16
- How many generations Allah has destroyed since Noah! 17:17
- Allah intends to burn people in hell. 17:18
- "Set not up with Allah any other god, lest thou be cast into hell." 17:39
- Allah makes it so that unbelievers cannot understand. 17:45-46
- Allah will send disbelievers astray. Then he'll burn them in hell, increasing the
flames from time to time. 17:97-98
- "He maketh none to share in His government."
Democracy is heresy. Allah shares his government with no one. 18:26
- Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will
give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29
- Christians will cry out to Allah's "partners", but they won't hear them; Allah will
send them to their doom. 18:52
- The worst wrong is to forget Allah's revelations. Allah covers their hearts
and makes them deaf so that they will never believe the truth. 18:57
- On a certain day, Allah will present hell, in plain view, to the disbelievers.
- Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 18:102
- The good works of disbelievers are all in vain. They will go to hell anyway.
- Hell is the reward for disbelievers because they made a jest of Allah's revelations
and messengers. 18:106
- "Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day."
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.
- Allah will pluck out from every sect those who should burn in hell.
- Allah will prolong the lives of non-believers so they can see their punishment, either in this world or in the Hour
of doom. 19:75
- Allah will record what disbelievers say and then prolong their torment.
- Allah has sent the devils on the disbelievers to confuse them.
- Allah will "drive the guilty unto hell, a weary herd." 19:86
- Lo! it hath been revealed unto us that the doom will be for him who denieth and turneth away."
- Those who do not believe Allah's revelations will face doom in the Hereafter.
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved.
- "And one of them who should say: Lo! I am a god beside Him, that one We should repay with
- Disbelievers will not be able to put out the fire on their faces and backs. They
will be stupefied and no one will help them. 21:39-40
- The disbelievers will stare in terror at what Allah has in store for them.
- "He who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge or guidance or a scripture giving light, Turning away in pride to beguile (men)
from the way of Allah. For him in this world is ignominy, and on the Day of Resurrection We make him taste the doom of burning."
Those who turn from the way of Allah will face ignominy in this world and the doom of burning in the next. 22:8-9
- Whoever thinks that Allah will not give Muhammad victory should go hang himself.
- Disbelievers will wear garments of fire, boiling fluid will be poured
on their heads, their bellies and skin will be melted, they will be tormented with iron
hooks, and when they try to escape they will be driven back with the taunt: Taste
the doom of burning. 22:19-22
- Allah will provide the disbelievers with a painful doom. 22:25
- Those who disregard Allah's revelations are the owners of the Fire.
- "Those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt thereof until the Hour come upon them
unawares, or there come unto them the doom of a disastrous day." 22:55
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have a shameful doom.
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will burn in the Fire.
- Those who don't believe in the Hereafter will receive extreme punishment from
- Disbelievers will not be successful. 23:117
- Those who traduce virtuous, believing women ... cursed are they in the world and the Hereafter.
Theirs will be an awful doom." 24:23
- Disbelievers are miscreants. 24:55
- Disbelievers will never escape the Fire that will be their home. 24:57
- The only true believers are those who believe in Allah and his messenger.
- Those who deny the coming of the Hour will be chained together and burned with fire.
They will pray for their own destruction. 25:11-13
- It will be a hard day for disbelievers and wrong-doers. They will gnaw on their
hands and wish they had chosen Islam. 25:26-27
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations will be destroyed. 25:36
- Allah drowned everyone in the flood of Noah, and has prepared a painful doom for
- "They [the non-muslims] will know, when they behold the doom, who is more astray as to the road."
- Don't obey disbelievers. But rather fight against them. 25:52
- "The disbeliever was ever a partisan against his Lord." 25:55
- Those who cry out to another god with Allah will be tormented doubly in hell. 25:68-69
- Many will not believe until they see the painful doom. 26:201
- Those who believe in another god are doomed. 26:213
- Stay away from poets. The erring follow them. 26:224
- Allah leads those who do not believe in the Hereafter astray by making
things work out OK in this life, so that he can torment them forever in the next.
They will get the worst punishment and will be the greatest losers.
- But he "saved those who believed." 27:53
- Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My
partners whom ye imagined? 28:62-64
- Never help disbelievers. 28:86
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah have no hope of mercy. For such
there is a painful doom. 29:23
- "Ye have chosen only idols instead of Allah ... on the Day of Resurrection ye will deny each other and curse each other, and your abode
will be the Fire, and ye will have no helpers." 29:25
- Only wrong-doers deny the revelations of Allah. 29:49
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah are the losers.
- The doom of hell will come upon disbelievers suddenly, when they least expect it.
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. Hell is the home of disbelievers.
- When the Hour comes, Christians will be divided into two groups:
Those who believed Allah's revelations, and those who disbelieved in them.
The believers will be happy in the Garden; the disbelievers will be brought to doom.
- Allah does not love disbelievers. 30:45
- Allah seals the heart of disbelievers. (And then he burns them in the Fire.)
- Those who mislead others from Allah's way and mock Islam will have a painful doom.
- Allah will give disbelievers a little comfort for a little while, and then
he'll torment them forever with a heavy doom. 31:23-24
- Allah will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together. 32:13
- Allah: Taste the doom of immortality because of what ye used to do. 32:14
- Those who used to deny the Fire will be tormented in it forever. 32:20
- The worst thing you can do is to deny the revelations of Allah. 32:22
- Don't obey disbelievers. 33:1
- He hath prepared a painful doom for the unfaithful." 33:8
- Allah makes the deeds of unbelievers fruitless. 33:19
- Allah cast panic into the hearts of the disbelievers. He killed some, and enslaved others.
- Ignore disbelievers and their poisonous talk. 33:48
- Those who malign Allah, Muhammad, and Muslims will be cursed by Allah in this life and with
doom in the Hereafter. 33:57
- Those who oppose Islam will be slain with a fierce slaughter. 33:60-61
- Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming fire, wherein they will
abide forever. 33:64-65
- T"On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire, they say: Oh, would that we
had obeyed Allah and had obeyed His messenger!"
When Allah burns the faces of disbelievers in the Fire, they'll wish they had obeyed Muhammad and Allah. 33:66
- Those who challenge the revelations of Muhammad will have a painful doom.
- "They are filled with remorse when they behold the doom; and We place carcans on the necks of
those who disbelieved." 34:33
- Those who disbelieve in the Hereafter will be tormented. 34:8
- Those who strive against Allah's revelations will be brought to the doom.
- Allah hates those who ignore his messengers. 34:45
- Those who ignore Allah's messenger (Muhammed) will face a terrific doom. 34:46
- Those who are cast into hell be terrified when they see that they have no escape. Then they will
believe. But it will be too late. 34:51-52
- Those who disbelieve will have an awful doom. 35:7
- Allah hates disbelievers. 35:26
- Disbelievers will burn forever in the fire of hell. Allah will keep them alive so that
he can torture them forever. When they repent and ask for mercy, he will ignore them.
- He who disbelieves, his disbelief be on his own head. 35:39
- Allah has blinded the disbelievers so that they cannot see the truth. So it don't bother
warning them. They will go to hell anyway. 36:8-10
- Allah will burn the disbelievers in hell. 36:63-4
- Those who refuse to believe in Muhammad's revelations will face a painful doom.
- If you're not favored by Allah, you're doomed. 37:57
- Allah drowned everyone except Noah and his family in the flood. 37:82
- Only the "single-minded slaves of Allah" will be saved from the doom. 37:127-8
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom except for Lot and his family. 37:136
- No one is against Allah, except those who burn in hell. 37:162-3
- Just wait a while and watch. The unbelievers will soon be destroyed in the doom.
- Those who disbelieve are in false pride and schism. 38:2
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 38:3
- Those who doubt will soon taste Allah's doom. 38:8
- Those who deny the messengers deserve doom. 38:14
- Those who wander from the way of Allah will have an awful doom. 38:26
- Those who disbelieve will burn in the Fire. 38:27
- Tell the disbelievers to enjoy themselves now, because later they will be owners of
the Fire. 39:8
- Those who disobey Allah should fear his doom. 39:13
- No one will be able to help those that Allah torments in the Fire.
- Woe unto those who forget Allah. They are in plain error. 39:22
- The doom will come upon those who deny what Allah has revealed. 39:25
- Allah will make non-believers "taste humiliation in the life of the world" and " the doom of the
Hereafter" which will be even worse. 39:26
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie against Allah. The home of disbelievers is
- Surrender to Allah before he sends the doom upon you suddenly.
- Disbelievers had their chance to believe. They will all suffer in an endless doom.
- Those who lie about Allah will be sent to hell and will have their faces blackened.
- Losers are those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah. 39:63
- Those ascribe a partner to Allah (like the Christians) will be among the losers.
- Those who disbelieve will be driven into hell. 39:71-72
- Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 40:6
- Allah greatly abhors those who disbelieve. 40:10
- Those who ignore Allah's "clear proofs" will be seized and punished severely.
- Those in hell will beg to be relieved from the Fire's torment for just a day. But
the prayer of a disbeliever is in vain. 40:49-50
- Those who bicker about Allah's revelations are filled with pride.
- Those who scorn Allah will go to hell. 40:60
- Those who deny the revelations of Allah are perverted. 40:63
- Those who deny the Scripture and Allah's messengers will be dragged through
boiling water and thrust into the Fire. 40:70-72
- Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you
used to believe in? 40:73
- Thus does Allah send astray the disbelievers (in his guidance).
- Those who scorn will go to hell. 40:76
- When they see Allah's doom they will believe in Allah. But their faith will not
save them. The disbelievers will be ruined. 40:84-85
- Woe unto the idolaters who disbelieve in the Hereafter. 41:6
- The enemies of Allah will be gathered into the Fire where their skin, ears,
and eyes will testify against them. 41:19-20
- Non-muslims will be tormented forever in the Fire. Allah will not have any mercy on them.
- Allah will make those who disbelieve taste an awful doom. Their immortal home will
be the Fire, since they denied Allah's revelations. 41:27-28
- "Lo! those who distort Our revelations are not hid from Us. Is he who is hurled into the Fire
- Those who disbelieve will taste hard punishment. 41:50
- In whatsoever ye differ, the verdict therein belongeth to Allah."
Disputes, whether religious or political, must be decided by Allah. Democracy is not an option.
- Those who argue about Allah will have his wrath upon them. Theirs will be
an awful doom. 42:16
- "And as for disbelievers, theirs will be an awful doom." 42:26
- Allah sends some people astray and then punishes them for it by burning them in
the Fire. 42:44-46
- Those who turn people away from Islam will "be sharers in the doom." 43:37-39
- "But they will come to know."
Allah will torment disbelievers forever in hell. 43:88-89
- Those in torment will claim to believe and ask Allah for relief. But he will refuse
since they will return to their disbelief. 44:11-16
- "He hath saved them [Muslims] from the doom of hell."
(Everyone else is going to hell.) 44:56
- Those who hear and reject Allah's revelations are sinful liars. Give them tidings of
a painful doom. 45:7-8
- Those who joke about Allah's revelations will go to hell. Theirs will be a shameful
- Those who disbelieve in Allah's revelations will have a awful doom of wrath.
- Those who disbelieve are guilty folk. 45:31
- Disbelievers will be rewarded with the ignominious doom of the Fire.
- Serve only Allah or face the doom of a tremendous day. 46:21
- If you believe Muhammed, Allah will forgive some of your sins and protect you from the painful
doom (that he plans to torture everyone else with). 46:31
- Allah will taunt the disbelievers that he torments in the fire, saying: "Taste the
doom for that ye disbelieved." 46:34
- Allah makes the works of disbelievers vain. 47:1
- Those who disbelieve follow falsehood. 47:3
- Smite the necks of the disbelievers whenever you fight against them. Those who die
fighting for Allah will be rewarded. 47:4
- Allah will damn the disbelievers and make all their actions fruitless.
- Disbelievers may eat and be happy now, but the Fire will be their final home.
- Those who turn away from Islam, and obey non-Muslims in some things, have been
seduced by Satan. 47:25-26
- Angels will gather them together and smite their faces and backs.
- Allah will make the actions those who disbelieve fruitless. 47:32
- Those who disbelieve will never be pardoned by Allah. 47:34-35
- Those who think an evil thought concerning Allah will be cursed and sent to hell by
- Allah has prepared a flame for the disbelievers. 48:13
- If you refuse to fight for Allah, he will punish you with a painful doom.
- "Whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom." 48:17
- Allah punished those who disbelieved with a painful punishment.
- Allah will "cause it [Islam] to prevail over all religion." 48:28
- Those with Muhammad are ruthless toward disbelievers and merciful toward themselves.
- Allah will hurl those who believe in another god into a dreadful doom. 50:26
- Accursed are the conjecturers who ask: When is the Day of Judgment? It is the day
they will be tormented by the Fire. 51:10-14
- "We left behind therein a portent for those who fear a painful doom." 51:37
- Woe to the disbelievers. 51:60
- Those who deny the existence of hell will be thrust into its Fire.
- "Their Lord hath warded off from them the torment of hell-fire."
(Everyone else is going to hell -- and the believers are all okay with that.) 52:18
- Those who disbelieve are trapped. 52:42
- Those who disbelieve in the afterlife give female names to angels. 53:27
- Those who disbelieve in the afterlife are only guessing and have no real knowledge.
- Stay away from non-Muslims, especially those who disbelieve in the afterlife.
- Allah sent a storm of stones on Lot's folk, killing all but Lot's family.
- The guilty deny hell. But after they die they go circling between it and fierce,
boiling water. 55:43-44
- Those who deny Allah and the Hereafter will eat from the Zaqqum tree and drink
boiling water. 56:51-54
- Allah will welcome the rejecters and erring with boiling water and a
roasting in the hell fire. 56:92-94
- Those who disbelieve or doubt the revelations of Allah will be face the doom.
- The home of disbelievers is the Fire, a hapless journey's end.
- Those who disbelieve and deny Allah's revelations are the owners of the fire.
- For disbelievers is a painful doom. 58:4
- For disbelievers is a shameful doom. 58:5
- Those who disobey Muhammed will go to hell. 58:8
- Don't make friends with Allah's enemies. For those who do so, Allah has prepared a
dreadful doom. 58:14-15
- Those who turn others away from the way of Allah will have a shameful doom. They are rightful owners of
the Fire. 58:16-17
- Those who oppose Allah and His Messenger will be among the lowest.
- On the Last Day good Muslims will not love their non-Muslim friends and
family members, not even their fathers, sons, or brothers (or their mothers, daughters, or
- Allah cast fear into the hearts of the disbelieving People of the Scripture. Their
home in the Hereafter will be the Fire. 59:2-3
- "Whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it)."
Do whatever Muhammad tells you to do. (Or you'll go to hell.) 59:7
- The disbelieving people of the Scripture are liars. 59:11
- The disbelievers fear the believers more than Allah. 59:13
- The devil and disbelievers will be in the Fire. 59:16-17
- The owners of the Garden and the owners of the Fire are not equal.
- Don't be friends with disbelievers. They are your (and Allah's) enemy.
- Abraham hated those who had religious beliefs that were different than his.
So you should too. 60:5
- Don't be friends with those who have warred against you because of religion.
Whoever makes friends with them is a wrong-doer. 60:9
- Don't be friends with those who disbelieve in the Hereafter. They
are Allah's enemies. 60:13
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. 61:7
- Allah gave Muhammad the one true religion and sent him to conquer all
other (false) religions. 61:9
- "O ye who believe! Shall I show you a commerce that will save you from a painful doom?"
- A hypocritical Jew looks like an ass carrying books. Those who deny the
revelations of Allah are ugly. 62:5
- Allah seals the hearts of those who believe and then disbelieve so that they can
understand nothing. 63:3
- Disbelievers are perverted. They are the enemy, confounded by Allah.
- Don't bother to ask Allah to forgive the disbelievers. He will never forgive them.
- "Might belongeth to Allah and to His messenger and to the believers." 63:8
- Those who disbelieve will have a painful doom. 64:5
- Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 64:10
- Be stern with disbelievers. They are going to Hell anyway. 66:9
- Disbelievers will go to hell where they will hear its roaring and boiling.
- Who will protect the disbelievers from a painful doom? (Nobody)
- Refuse to obey the "rejecters" (Non-Muslims?) who seek compromise 68:8-9
- Those who consider the Quran to be "mere fables" will be branded on the nose.68:15-16
- "Shall We then treat those who have surrendered (Muslims) as We treat the guilty (Non-Muslims)?" 68:35
- Those who do not believe in Allah will be chained up and cast into hell-fire where
they will eat filth. 69:30-35
- Doom is about to fall on all disbelievers. Only worshippers (Muslims) and those who preserve their
chastity (except with their wives and slave girls) will be spared from "the fires of hell" that are "eagar to roast."
- "Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure" (except for maybe those who are
fearful of it). 70:27-28
- Disbelievers will enter hell with frantic with fear, knowing they will be tortured forever by Allah.
- Allah sent Noah to warn people about the painful doom he was planning to send.
(It didn't work out well; Allah sent it anyway.) 71:1
- Noah asked Allah to drown all the disbelievers. 71:26
- The fires of hell will be fueled with the bodies of idolators and unbelievers. They
will experience an ever-greater torment. 72:15-17
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will dwell forever in the fire of hell.
- Allah will take care of the deniers. He will tie them up, burn them in a raging fire,
and feed them food that chokes them. 73:11-13
- The last day will be a day of anguish for disbelievers. 74:9-10
- Those who are stubborn to Allah's revelations will face a fearful doom.
- Allah has appointed angels to tend the Fire and has prepared stumbling
blocks for those who disbelieve. He sends some people (whoever he wants) astray.
- Those who pay attention to this life and ignore the Hereafter will suffer forever in hell. 75:20-29
- Allah has prepared chains, manacles, and a raging fire for the disbelievers.
- Don't obey disbelievers. 76:24
- Woe unto the repudiators on that day! 77:19,
77:24, 77:28, 77:34,
77:40, 77:45, 77:49
- Depart unto that doom which ye used to deny." 77:29
- Those who deny the revelations given to Muhammed will burn forever in hell. 78:21-30
- "Lo! We warn you of a doom at hand, a day whereon a man will look on that which his own
hands have sent before, and the disbeliever will cry: 'Would that I were dust!'"
- Those who rebel by choosing this life over the next will go to hell. 79:37-39
- Disbelievers are wicked people. On the last day they will be in darkness and have
dust on their faces. 80:40-42
- Those who reject Allah's revelations will burn in hell. 83:10-17
- The disbelievers used to laugh at the believers. But the final laugh will be on
- Disbelievers will be given a painful doom. 84:22-24
- Those who persecute Muslims, without repenting, will burn in hell.
- Allah plots against non-Muslims. 86:16
- "Deal gently with them (non-Muslims) for a while. (How long is "a while"?) 86:17
- Allah will punish disbelievers with the direst punishment. 88:23-24
- Allah poured the disaster of His punishment upon those who rebelled against him. 89:11-13
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have the Fire placed over
them like an awning. 90:19-20
- Those who deny Allah's revelations must endure the flaming fire.
- Allah created humans to be "of best stature" but then reduced them "to the lowest of the low".
Except for "those who believe and do good works." But what about those who don't believe but do good works? Are they
the "lowest of the low"? 95:4-6
- Allah will grab those who deny His guidance by the forelock and call
the guards of hell. 96:13-18
- Those who disbelieve will abide in the fire of hell. They are the worst of
created beings. 98:6
- Only religious people help orphans or those in need. 107:1-3
- "I seek refuge ... from the evil of malignant witchcraft."
(Witchcraft is evil.) 113:4