Cruelty and Violence|
-In the Bible
-In the Book of Mormon
-Doom, Hell and
The Fire in the Quran
Dwindling in Unbelief
-Which is more violent, the
Bible or the Quran?
cruel to a believer?
Disbelievers a painful doom
-It is easy for Allah
Skeptic's Annotated Quran
Get the SAB on CD
Cruelty in the Quran
- Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to
believe so that he can torture them forever after they die. 2:6-7
- Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor.
- If you try to compose a surah that is better than those in the Quran, and then fail, Allah will burn you forever if you in the
fire that he has prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24
- Allah will shed human blood while angels praise him in heaven. (The angels question why Allah has to kill people; Allah says
they'd understand if they knew everything like he does.) 2:30
- They who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein."
- There will come a day when Allah will refuse all prayers and help no one. 2:48
- Allah brags about drowning the Egyptian army. 2:50
- "Whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are rightful owners
of the Fire." 2:81
- Christians and Jews (who believe in only part of the Scripture), will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next.
- "They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom." 90
- "For disbelievers is a painful doom." 2:104
- Allah will make disbelievers' lives miserable in this world and torture them forever after they die.
- "And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire." (They are the non-muslims.)
- Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he
will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126
- The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162
- "On the day when they behold the doom and all their aims collapse with them ... Allah is severe punishment!"
- They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167
- Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs
will be a painful doom. 2:174
- How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175
- "Fight in the way of Allah." 2:190, 2:244
- If someone murders your slave, then you get to kill one of his. If it was a male that was killed, you kill one of the killer's male slaves.
If a female, you kill a female. Murder for murder. Slave for slave. It all works out swell with Allah's wondrous rules. (Oh, and if you
don't follow them, you'll have the usual painful doom.) 2:178
- "Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you." 2:190
- Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them.
Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their
unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2
- Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim.
Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a
- But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors,
then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b
- "Guard us from the doom of Fire." 2:201
- Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell.
- War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether
they like it or not. 2:216
- It's you and your religion against them and theirs. They won't stop fighting until they make you a "renegade from your religion"
and if they succeed in that so you die in disbelief, Allah will burn you forever in the Fire. 2:217
- Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire.
- "Those who swallow usury ... are rightful owners of the Fire." 2:275
- Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom.
- Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10
- Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12
- "Guard us from the punishment of Fire." 3:16
- Non-muslims will be punished by Allah for their nonbelief. 3:19
- "If they surrender, then truly they are rightly guided, and if they turn away, then it is thy duty only to convey the message."
(The message for those who won't surrender is "you're going to hell.") 3:20
- Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21
- "They [Christians and Jews] say: The Fire will not touch us save for a certain number of days. That which they used to invent hath deceived them regarding their religion."
(The Fire will burn them forever.) 3:24
- "Allah will neither speak to them nor look upon them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow.
Theirs will be a painful doom." 3:77
- All non-Muslims will be rejected by Allah after they die. 3:85
- Apostates will be cursed by Allah, angels, and men. They will have a painful doom.
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. And they will have no helpers.
- "Ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it."
- Disbelievers will have their faces blackened on the last day. They will face an awful
- Those who disbelieve will be burnt in the Fire. 3:116
- The Fire is prepared for disbelievers. 3:131
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Their habitation
is the Fire 3:151
- If you die fighting for Allah, you'll be rewarded in heaven. 3:157
- "Is one who followeth the pleasure of Allah as one who hath earned condemnation from Allah,
whose habitation is the Fire?"
Unbelievers will burn forever in the Fire. 3:162
- "Think not of those, who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead."
(Quoted by Osama bin Laden in his
'letter to America' regarding the 11 September 2001 attacks.)
- Theirs will be an awful doom. 3:176
- Disbelievers do not harm Allah, but will have a painful doom. 3:177
- Disbelievers will have a shameful doom. 3:178
- "Taste ye the punishment of burning!" 3:181
- Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant." (The rest will burn forever
in the Fire.) 3:185
- Those who brag about doing good will go to hell. 3:188
- "Preserve us from the doom of Fire." 3:191
- "Our Lord! Whom Thou causest to enter the Fire: him indeed Thou hast confounded.
For evil-doers there will be no helpers." 3:192
- Those who die fighting for Allah will go to heaven. 3:195b
- Disbelievers will go to Hell. 3:196
- Don't steal from orphans (or Allah will burn you forever in hell). 4:10
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with
fire and suffer a painful doom. 4:14
- For the disbelievers and those who make a last-minute conversion, Allah has prepared a painful doom.
- "We shall cast him into Fire, and that is ever easy for Allah." 4:30
- For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 4:37
- Those who ...believe not in Allah nor the Last Day" will face a shameful doom. 4:38
- "Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been wronged."
Quoted by Osama bin Laden in his 'letter to America' as a justification
for the 11 September 2001 attacks. 4:39
- Apostates are going to hell. 4:55
- Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off,
a fresh skin will be provided. 4:56
- Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars.
- Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the
minions of the devil. 4:76
- Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.
- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever
you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91
- Believers who kill believers will face the awful doom of hell. 4:93
- After non-Muslims die, they will make excuses for their unbelief -- like saying that they were oppressed. Then the angels
will ask them, "Why didn't you move to another country?" But the angels won't wait for an answer. They'll just take them all to
- Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to hell.
- Allah will lead them astray, arouse desires in them, and they will go to hell. 4:119-121
- Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe and disbelieve again will
never be forgiven by Allah. 4:137
- For the hypocrites there will be a painful doom. 4:138
- Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into hell.
- The hypocrites will be in the lowest part of hell and no one will help
them there. 4:145
- You must believe everything Allah and his messengers tell you.
Those who don't are disbelievers and will face a painful doom.
- For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom.
- Allah will guide disbelievers down the road to hell. 4:167-169
- If you don't do good works, Allah will punish you with a painful doom. 4:173
- "Fear Me! 5:3
- Those who deny Islam will be losers in the Hereafter. 5:5
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of Hell. 5:10
- "The owners of the fire. That is the reward of evil-doers." 5:29
- Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or
crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled
out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they
will have an awful doom. 5:33
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. 5:36
- Disbelievers will want to come out of the Fire, but will not. Their will be a lasting
- Cut off the hands of thieves. It is an exemplary punishment from Allah.
- Allah makes some people sin. He will not cleanse their hearts. They will have
ignominy in this world, and in the Hereafter an awful doom. 5:41
- Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, and tooth for tooth. 5:45
- Christians will be burned in the Fire. 5:72
- Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.
- Muslims that make friends with disbelievers will face a doom prepared for them by Allah.
- Disbelievers will be owners of hell-fire. 5:86
- Allah will test believers to see if they are afraid. Those who fail a second test will suffer
a a painful doom. 5:94
- After agreeing to send down a table of food from heaven, Jesus warns his disciples that will catch holy hell if they ever stop believing.
- Those who deny the truth of Islam will be punished by Allah. 6:5
- "See the nature of the consequence for the rejecters!" 6:11
- Many generations have been destroyed by Allah. 6:6
- Disbelievers will say when they see the Fire that they would have believed if they had known
the truth. But they are all liars. 6:27-28
- "Evil-doers flout the revelations of Allah." 6:33
- Allah will torment those how deny his revelations. 6:49
- Those who disbelieve will be forced to drink boiling water, and will face
a painful doom. 6:70
- When nonbelievers die, the angels will deliver to them doom and degradation.
- Allah allows some to disbelieve in the afterlife, and to take pleasure in their disbelief, so that he
can torment them forever after they die. 6:113
- Allah chooses to lead some astray, and he lays ignominy on those who disbelieve.
- Allah will send everyone the Fire, except those he chooses to deliver.
- Let the idolaters kill their children. It is Allah's will. 6:137
- The worst thing anyone can do is deny the revelations of Allah. Those who do so will be awared an
evil doom. 6:157
- How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they
slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. 7:4-5
- Allah banishes Iblis and promises to fill hell with those who are
mislead by him. 7:18
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire. 7:36
- Entire nations have entered the Fire. Some get a double torment.
- "Taste the doom for what ye used to earn." 7:39
- Disbelievers will be excluded from heaven. Theirs will be a bed of hell.
- Those in the fire will be taunted by those in the Garden. "So how's it going down there? Are you enjoying
the warmth of the Fire?" 7:44
- Those in the Garden will plead with Allah not to be cast into the Fire. 7:47
- Those in the Fire will cry out to those in heaven, saying:
"Pour water on us." But Allah has forbidden that to disbelievers. 7:50
- Allah drowned everyone on earth (except Noah and his family) because they disbelieved.
- Those who believe incorrectly will face the terror and wrath of Allah.
- "We cut the root of those who
denied Our revelations and were not believers." 7:72
- Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:78
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah except Lot and his daughters.
- "So the earthquake seized them."
Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:90-91
- "How can I sorrow for a people that rejected (truth)?"
Shu'eyb tells the Allah's victims that they deserved to die for rejecting Islam. 7:93
- "Then We seized them unawares, when they perceived not."
Unbelievers are never safe from Allah's wrath. 7:95-99
- "We straitened Pharaoh's folk with famine."
Allah sent a famine on all of the Egyptians to punish Pharaoh. 7:130
- "So We sent against them the flood and the locusts and the vermin and the frogs and the blood - a succession of clear signs."
- "We drowned them in the sea: because they denied Our revelations." 7:136
- Those who worship the calf will suffer terror and humiliation from Allah. 7:152
- "But those of them who ... changed the word ... We sent down upon them wrath from heaven." 7:162
- "Why preach ye to a folk whom Allah is about to destroy or punish with an awful doom?"
- "When they forgot that whereof they had been reminded, We ... visited [them] with dreadful punishment." 7:165
- Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167
- Allah has already sent many people and jinn to hell. They were worse than cows: they couldn't see
or hear and were neglectful. 7:179
- "Allah ... cut the root of the disbelievers."
Allah destroyed the unbelievers. 8:7
- Allah will throw fear into the hearts of the disbelievers, and smite their
necks and fingers. 8:12
- Disbelievers will be tormented in the Fire. 8:14
- When you fight with disbelievers, do not retreat. Those who do will go to hell.
- Those that the Muslims killed were not really killed by them. It was Allah who did the killing.
- Taste of the doom because ye disbelieve. 8:35
- Those who disbelieve will be gathered into hell. 8:36
- "The wicked will He place piece upon piece, and heap them all together, and consign them unto hell."
- Those that live or die in war are a clear proof of Allah's sovereignty. 8:31
- The angels smite the face and backs of disbelievers, saying: "Taste the
punishment of burning!" 8:50
- Don't let the disbelievers think they can escape. They are your enemy and
the enemy of Allah. 8:59-60
- Had it not been for an ordinance of Allah which had gone before, an awful doom had come upon you."
- He [Allah] gave thee [Muhammad] power over them."
Allah gave Muhammad slaves as war booty. 8:70-1
- Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve.
- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. 9:5
- Don't let idolaters tend the sanctuaries. Their works are in vain and they will be
burned in the Fire. 9:17
- "Count ye the slaking of a pilgrim's thirst ... as (equal to the worth of) him who believeth in Allah and the Last Day,
and striveth in the way of Allah?"
Helping the poor is not as important as believing in Islam and fighting in holy wars. 9:19
- Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks
and Jewish rabbis. 9:34
- Those who are tormented in the Fire will have their foreheads and backs branded.
- If you refuse to fight, Allah will afflict you with a painful doom.
- Disbelievers go to hell. 9:49
- "Allah will afflict you with a doom from Him or at our hands." 9:52
- Those who vex the Prophet, for them there is a painful doom.
- Those who oppose Allah and His messenger will burn in the fire of hell.
- Allah promises hypocrites and disbelievers the fire of hell. Allah
curses them. They will have a lasting torment. 9:68
- Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to
hell anyway. 9:73
- Allah will afflict disbelievers with a painful doom in this world and the
- "Theirs will be a painful doom." 9:79
- Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.
- For disbelievers there will be a painful doom. 9:90
- Non-muslim who pretend to believe (so they won't be killed by Muslims) are unclean
and will go to hell. 9:95
- The unbelieving Arabs will be punished by Allah with an evil fortune.
- "We shall chastise them twice; then they will be relegated to a painful doom."
- Those that ignore Allah will be thown into the fire of hell. 9:109
- Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed , and
are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran. But Allah will reward them for it.
- Don't pray for idolaters (not even for your family) after it is clear they
are people of hell-fire. 9:113
- Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.
- Disbelievers will have a boiling drink and a painful doom. 10:4
- If you enjoy life and ignore Muhammad's bullshit, Allah will torture you forever in the Fire after you die.
- Allah has destroyed entire generations. 10:13
- "Ignominy overtaketh them - They have no protector from Allah -
as if their faces had been covered with a cloak of darkest night. Such are rightful owners of the Fire." 10:27
- On the last day Allah will kill all the disbelievers (and then he will torture them forever in hell).
- "His doom cometh unto you as a raid by night." 10:50
- The damned will feel remorse for what they have done, but it will not save them from the doom that Allah has prepared.
- Those who disbelieved will face a dreadful doom. 10:70
- Allah drowned those who disbelieved his revelations. 10:73
- Moses asked Allah to harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they would not
believe until they saw the painful doom. 10:88
- If you deny the revelations of Allah, you will be among the losers and will "see the painful doom."
- "The doom cannot be averted from them, and that which they derided will surround them." 11:8
- Allah sent a lasting doom on those who mocked Noah. 11:39
- Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
- "Lo! there cometh unto them a doom which cannot be repelled." 11:76
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah by dropping burning stones on them.
- Lo! Is fear for you the doom of a besetting Day." 11:84
- "Ye will soon know on whom there cometh a doom that will abase him." 11:93
- "He ... will lead them to the Fire for watering-place." 11:98
- "The doom of the Hereafter" 11:103
- Those in the Fire will suffer as long as the heavens and earth endure.
- "Incline not toward those who do wrong lest the Fire touch you." 11:113
- Allah will fill hell with humans and jinn. 11:119
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
- Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
- Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in
the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
- The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
- "When Allah doometh there is none that can postpone His doom." 13:41
- Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
- Those who are in hell will be forced to drink festering water which they can
hardly swallow. They will want to die, but they will not be able to. Theirs is a harsh
- There is no escape from Allah's doom. 14:21
- "Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
- Allah leads wrong-doers astray and then sends them to hell. 14:27-29
- "They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye
may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
- "Warn mankind of a day when the doom will come upon them." 14:44
- Those in hell will be chained together. Their clothing will be made of pitch
and fire will cover their faces. 14:49-50
- Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest
will go to hell. 15:39-43
- Allah's doom is a dolorous doom. 15:50
- Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not."
- Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
- Allah "will cause the earth to swallow" those who plan ill-deeds. the doom will come on them when they
least expect it. 16:45
- Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
- "Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
- "The Hour of Doom is but a twinkling of the eye." 16:77
- "When those who did wrong behold the doom, it will not be made light for them."
- Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
- Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. 16:104
- Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them.
- Those who invent lies against Allah will have a painful doom. 16:116-7
- Allah made hell to be a dungeon for disbelievers. 17:8
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for those who disbelieve in the Hereafter.
- Allah destroyed entire towns. 17:16
- How many generations Allah has destroyed since Noah! 17:17
- Allah intends to burn people in hell. 17:18
- "Set not up with Allah any other god, lest thou be cast into hell." 17:39
- "Lo! the doom of thy Lord is to be shunned." 17:57
- Allah will destroy every town before the Day of Resurrection.
- Whoever follows Iblis will be cast into hell. 17:63
- "Whoso is blind here will be blind in the Hereafter, and yet further from the road." 17:72
- Allah will send disbelievers astray. Then he'll burn them in hell, increasing the
flames from time to time. 17:97-98
- Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will
give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29
- Christians will cry out to Allah's "partners", but they won't hear them; Allah will
send them to their doom. 18:52
- Those who are condemned to the Fire know they will have no way to escape.
- Nothing prevents non-muslims from believing in Islam. So it's their own fault when
they are sent to their doom. 18:55
- There is an appointed time in which the doomed will find no escape.
- Allah has destroyed many towns. 18:59
- On a certain day, Allah will present hell, in plain view, to the disbelievers.
- Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 18:102
- The good works of disbelievers are all in vain. They will go to hell anyway.
- Hell is the reward for disbelievers because they made a jest of Allah's revelations
and messengers. 18:106
- "Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day."
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.
- Allah will pluck out from every sect those who should burn in hell.
- "How many a generation have We destroyed before them?"
Allah brags about destroying entire generations. 19:74
- Allah will prolong the lives of non-believers so they can see their punishment, either in this world or in the Hour
of doom. 19:75
- Allah will record what disbelievers say and then prolong their torment.
- Allah has sent the devils on the disbelievers to confuse them.
- Allah will "drive the guilty unto hell, a weary herd." 19:86
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 19:98
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved.
- The people cried out for mercy, but Allah killed them anyway.
- Lo! it hath been revealed unto us that the doom will be for him who denieth and turneth away."
- "There [in hell] he will neither die nor live." 20:74
- Those who do not believe Allah's revelations will face doom in the Hereafter.
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 20:128
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved.
- "And one of them who should say: Lo! I am a god beside Him, that one We should repay with
- Disbelievers will not be able to put out the fire on their faces and backs. They
will be stupefied and no one will help them. 21:39-40
- "Fear the Lord ... and dread the Hour of doom." 21:49
- Every person alive at the time of the flood was evil. So Allah drowned them all.
- The disbelievers will stare in terror at what Allah has in store for them.
- Fear your Lord. Lo! the earthquake of the Hour (of Doom)."
Earquakes are sent by Allah to terrorize and kill people. 22:1
- "Every nursing mother will forget her nursling and every pregnant one will be delivered of her burden and thou (Muhammad) wilt see
mankind as drunken, yet they will not be drunken, but the Doom of Allah will be strong (upon them)."
When the doom of Allah comes, pregnant women will suffer miscarriages, and men will act like they are drunk. 22:2
- "Among mankind is he who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge, and followeth each froward devil will mislead him
and will guide him to the punishment of the Flame."
The devil will guide some to the punishment of the Flame.22:3-4
- "He who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge or guidance or a scripture giving light, Turning away in pride to beguile (men)
from the way of Allah. For him in this world is ignominy, and on the Day of Resurrection We make him taste the doom of burning."
Those who turn from the way of Allah will face ignominy in this world and the doom of burning in the next. 22:8-9
- Whoever thinks that Allah will not give Muhammad victory should go hang himself.
- "There are many unto whom the doom is justly due. Allah doeth what he will."
- Disbelievers will wear garments of fire, boiling fluid will be poured
on their heads, their bellies and skin will be melted, they will be tormented with iron
hooks, and when they try to escape they will be driven back with the taunt: Taste
the doom of burning. 22:19-22
- Allah will provide the disbelievers with a painful doom. 22:25
- How many towns Allah has destroyed! 22:45
- "They will bid thee hasten on the Doom." 22:47
- Those who disregard Allah's revelations are the owners of the Fire.
- "Those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt thereof until the Hour come upon them
unawares, or there come unto them the doom of a disastrous day." 22:55
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have a shameful doom.
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will burn in the Fire.
- Allah told Noah not to bother pleading for the people he was about to drown.
- Those who don't believe in the Hereafter will receive extreme punishment from
- "Those whose scales are light are those who lose their souls, in hell abiding."
- When fire burns their faces, they will be glum. 23:104
- Scourge adulterers and adulteresses with 100 stripes. Do not show
them any pity. Have a party of believers watch the punishment. 24:2
- Those who spread slander will face an awful doom. 24:11
- Those who murmur will face an awful doom. 24:14
- Those who traduce virtuous, believing women ... cursed are they in the world and the Hereafter.
Theirs will be an awful doom." 24:23
- Disbelievers will never escape the Fire that will be their home. 24:57
- Those who deny the coming of the Hour will be chained together and burned with fire.
They will pray for their own destruction. 25:11-13
- Allah will force the evil-doers to taste great torment. 25:19
- It will be a hard day for disbelievers and wrong-doers. They will gnaw on their
hands and wish they had chosen Islam. 25:26-27
- "Those who will be gathered on their faces unto hell" 25:34
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations will be destroyed. 25:36
- Allah drowned everyone in the flood of Noah, and has prepared a painful doom for
- "They [the non-muslims] will know, when they behold the doom, who is more astray as to the road."
- "The doom of hell; lo! the doom thereof is anguish." 25:65
- Those who cry out to another god with Allah will be tormented doubly in hell. 25:68-69
- "Hell will appear plainly to the erring." 26:91
- Allah killed those that ignored Hud's warnings. 26:124-139
- Allah destroyed the people in Lot's town with a dreadful rain.
- Many will not believe until they see the painful doom. 26:201
- Those who believe in another god are doomed. 26:213
- Allah leads those who do not believe in the Hereafter astray by making
things work out OK in this life, so that he can torment them forever in the next.
They will get the worst punishment and will be the greatest losers.
- "Allah destroyed them and their people, every one." 27:51
- Allah sent a dreadful rain on "those who stayed behind." 27:58
- Whoever does something wrong will be thrown into the Fire. 27:90
- "We made them (evil-doers) patterns that invite unto the Fire, and on the Day of
Resurrection they will not be helped." 28:40-42
- Allah has completely destroyed many communities. 28:58
- Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My
partners whom ye imagined? 28:62-64
- Allah caused the earth to swallow Korah. 28:79-81
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah have no hope of mercy. For such
there is a painful doom. 29:23
- "Ye have chosen only idols instead of Allah ... on the Day of Resurrection ye will deny each other and curse each other, and your abode
will be the Fire, and ye will have no helpers." 29:25
- "Bring Allah's doom upon us." 29:29
- The doom of hell will come upon disbelievers suddenly, when they least expect it.
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. Hell is the home of disbelievers.
- Allah seals the heart of disbelievers. (And then he burns them in the Fire.)
- Those who mislead others from Allah's way and mock Islam will have a painful doom.
- Allah will give disbelievers a little comfort for a little while, and then
he'll torment them forever with a heavy doom. 31:23-24
- Allah will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together. 32:13
- Allah: Taste the doom of immortality because of what ye used to do. 32:14
- Those who used to deny the Fire will be tormented in it forever. 32:20
- The worst thing you can do is to deny the revelations of Allah. 32:22
- He hath prepared a painful doom for the unfaithful." 33:8
- Allah cast panic into the hearts of the disbelievers. He killed some, and enslaved others.
- Those who oppose Islam will be slain with a fierce slaughter. 33:60-61
- Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming fire, wherein they will
abide forever. 33:64-65
- T"On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire, they say: Oh, would that we
had obeyed Allah and had obeyed His messenger!"
When Allah burns the faces of disbelievers in the Fire, they'll wish they had obeyed Muhammad and Allah. 33:66
- Those who challenge the revelations of Muhammad will have a painful doom.
- Those who disbelieve in the Hereafter will be tormented. 34:8
- But some of the jinn Allah burned with flaming Fire.
- "They are filled with remorse when they behold the doom; and We place carcans on the necks of
those who disbelieved." 34:33
- Those who strive against Allah's revelations will be brought to the doom.
- Those who worshipped the jinn will taste the doom of the Fire.
- Those who ignore Allah's messenger (Muhammed) will face a terrific doom. 34:46
- Those who are cast into hell be terrified when they see that they have no escape. Then they will
believe. But it will be too late. 34:51-52
- The devil is real. He and his followers will burn forever in the Fire. 35:6
- Those who disbelieve will have an awful doom. 35:7
- "Those who plot iniquities ... will have an awful doom." 35:10
- Disbelievers will burn forever in the fire of hell. Allah will keep them alive so that
he can torture them forever. When they repent and ask for mercy, he will ignore them.
- Allah has blinded the disbelievers so that they cannot see the truth. So it don't bother
warning them. They will go to hell anyway. 36:8-10
- Allah has destroyed many entire generations. 36:31
- If Allah feels like it, he will drown everyone. 36:43
- Allah will burn the disbelievers in hell. 36:63-4
- Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they
- Those who refuse to believe in Muhammad's revelations will face a painful doom.
- "Then looketh he and seeth him in the depth of hell." 37:55
- If you're not favored by Allah, you're doomed. 37:57
- Those in hell must eat from a tree with the heads of devils, and then drink boiling water.
After that they return to hell. 37:62-68
- Allah drowned everyone except Noah and his family in the flood. 37:82
- When Abraham's son, Ishmael, was old enough to walk, Allah told Abraham in a dream to sacrifice Ishmael. So Abraham asked Ishmael if it'd be OK with him, and Ishmael said, "Sure thing, Dad,
go ahead and kill me for God. I won't even flinch." 37:102
- Only the "single-minded slaves of Allah" will be saved from the doom. 37:127-8
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom except for Lot and his family. 37:136
- No one is against Allah, except those who burn in hell. 37:162-3
- Just wait a while and watch. The unbelievers will soon be destroyed in the doom.
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 38:3
- Those who doubt will soon taste Allah's doom. 38:8
- Those who deny the messengers deserve doom. 38:14
- Those who wander from the way of Allah will have an awful doom. 38:26
- Those who disbelieve will burn in the Fire. 38:27
- David slashed their legs and necks (with Allah's approval). 38:33
- The transgressors will roast in the Fire and be forced to drink boiling liquids followed by
ice cold drinks. 38:55-9
- "Whoever did prepare this for us, oh, give him double portion of the Fire!" 38:61
- Iblis asks Allah to let him hang around and mislead humans.
Allah allows him to do so, and Iblis leads all humans to hell except for the single-minded slaves.
Allah agrees, and plans to fill hell with Iblis and his followers. 38:79-85
- Tell the disbelievers to enjoy themselves now, because later they will be owners of
the Fire. 39:8
- Those who disobey Allah should fear his doom. 39:13
- The losers will be those who lose themselves and their families on the Day of
Resurrection. They will be surrounded by fire. 39:15-16
- No one will be able to help those that Allah torments in the Fire.
- "Wrong-doers" will be taunted while suffering in an "awful doom." 39:24
- The doom will come upon those who deny what Allah has revealed. 39:25
- Allah will make non-believers "taste humiliation in the life of the world" and " the doom of the
Hereafter" which will be even worse. 39:26
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie against Allah. The home of disbelievers is
- "On whom there falleth everlasting doom." 39:40
- "They ... will seek to ransom themselves ... from the awful doom." 39:47
- Surrender to Allah before he sends the doom upon you suddenly.
- Disbelievers had their chance to believe. They will all suffer in an endless doom.
- Those who lie about Allah will be sent to hell and will have their faces blackened.
- Those who disbelieve will be driven into hell. 39:71-72
- Allah sent an awful punishment at the time of Noah. 40:5
- Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 40:6
- When the doom comes, the hearts of the doomed will choke in their throats, and no
one will help them. 40:18
- Those who ignore Allah's "clear proofs" will be seized and punished severely.
- Disbelievers will burn forever in the Fire. 41:41-42
- The prodigals will be owners of the Fire. 40:43
- "A dreadful doom encompassed Pharaoh's folk." 40:45
- The doomed will be exposed to the Fire morning and evening. 40:46
- While burning in the Fire, they argue about who is to blame. 40:47
- Those in hell will beg to be relieved from the Fire's torment for just a day. But
the prayer of a disbeliever is in vain. 40:49-50
- Those who bicker about Allah's revelations are filled with pride.
- Those who scorn Allah will go to hell. 40:60
- Those who deny the revelations of Allah are perverted. 40:63
- Those who deny the Scripture and Allah's messengers will be dragged through
boiling water and thrust into the Fire. 40:70-72
- Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you
used to believe in? 40:73
- Thus does Allah send astray the disbelievers (in his guidance).
- Those who scorn will go to hell. 40:76
- When they see Allah's doom they will believe in Allah. But their faith will not
save them. The disbelievers will be ruined. 40:84-85
- Allah will make life miserable for those who deny his revelations and then he will
torment them forever in the Hereafter. And they will not be helped.
- "The doom of humiliation overtook them because of what they used to earn."
- The enemies of Allah will be gathered into the Fire where their skin, ears,
and eyes will testify against them. 41:19-20
- Non-muslims will be tormented forever in the Fire. Allah will not have any mercy on them.
- Allah will make those who disbelieve taste an awful doom. Their immortal home will
be the Fire, since they denied Allah's revelations. 41:27-28
- "Lo! those who distort Our revelations are not hid from Us. Is he who is hurled into the Fire
- Those who disbelieve will taste hard punishment. 41:50
- While some lounge in the Garden, others will roast in the Flame.
- Those who argue about Allah will have his wrath upon them. Theirs will be
an awful doom. 42:16
- For wrong-doers there is a painful doom. 42:21
- "And as for disbelievers, theirs will be an awful doom." 42:26
- Allah sometimes kills people for misbehaving. 42:34
- "For such there is a painful doom." 42:42
- Allah sends some people astray and then punishes them for it by burning them in
the Fire. 42:44-46
- "And thou wilt see them exposed to (the Fire), made humble by disgrace." 42:45
- Those who turn people away from Islam will "be sharers in the doom." 43:37-39
- When the Egyptians angered Allah, he drowned them all. 43:55
- Those who argue and do wrong will have a painful doom that will come upon them
- The guilty are tormented forever in hell. Allah will not relax their punishment.
- "But they will come to know."
Allah will torment disbelievers forever in hell. 43:88-89
- Those in torment will claim to believe and ask Allah for relief. But he will refuse
since they will return to their disbelief. 44:11-16
- Those in hell must eat from a tree like molten brass that burns their bellies. Then
boiling water will be poured on their heads. 44:43-48
- "He hath saved them [Muslims] from the doom of hell."
(Everyone else is going to hell.) 44:56
- Those who hear and reject Allah's revelations are sinful liars. Give them tidings of
a painful doom. 45:7-8
- Those who joke about Allah's revelations will go to hell. Theirs will be a shameful
- Those who disbelieve in Allah's revelations will have an awful doom of wrath.
- "Your habitation is the Fire, and there is none to help you." 45:34
- Disbelievers will be rewarded with the ignominious doom of the Fire.
- Serve only Allah or face the doom of a tremendous day. 46:21
- The guilty will face a wind with a painful torment. 46:25
- Allah has destroyed entire towns. 46:27
- If you believe Muhammed, Allah will forgive some of your sins and protect you from the painful
doom (that he plans to torture everyone else with). 46:31
- Allah will taunt the disbelievers that he torments in the fire, saying: "Taste the
doom for that ye disbelieved." 46:34
- Smite the necks of the disbelievers whenever you fight against them. Those who die
fighting for Allah will be rewarded. 47:4
- Allah will damn the disbelievers and make all their actions fruitless.
- Disbelievers may eat and be happy now, but the Fire will be their final home.
- Those in the Garden will drink delicious wine, while those in
the Fire will drink boiling water that will tear apart their intestines.
- Allah curses people by making them deaf and blind. 47:23
- Angels will gather them together and smite their faces and backs.
- Those who think an evil thought concerning Allah will be cursed and sent to hell. 48:5-6
- Allah has prepared a flame for the disbelievers. 48:13
- If you refuse to fight for Allah, he will punish you with a painful doom. 48:16
- "Whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom." 48:17
- If you're willing to fight for Allah, he will provide you with lots of booty. 48:19-20
- Allah punished those who disbelieved with a painful punishment. 48:25
- Those with Muhammad are ruthless toward disbelievers and merciful toward themselves. 48:29
- Allah will hurl those who believe in another god into a dreadful doom. 50:26
- "We say unto hell: Art thou filled? and it saith: Can there be more to come?"
Allah talks to hell about it's occupancy level. 50:30
- Allah has destroyed many entire generations. 50:36
- Accursed are the conjecturers who ask: When is the Day of Judgment? It is the day
they will be tormented by the Fire. 51:10-14
- "We left behind therein a portent for those who fear a painful doom." 51:37
- Lo! the doom of thy Lord will surely come to pass." 52:7
- Those who deny the existence of hell will be thrust into its Fire.
- "Their Lord hath warded off from them the torment of hell-fire."
(Everyone else is going to hell -- and the believers are all okay with that.) 52:18
- "Allah hath been gracious unto us and hath preserved us from the torment
of the breath of Fire." 52:27
- Allah sent a storm of stones on Lot's folk, killing all but Lot's family.
- The suffering in hell will be more wretched and bitter than anything
experienced on earth. 54:46-48
- Allah destroyed many people, but does anyone remember anymore?
- "There will be sent, against you both, heat of fire and flash of brass, and ye will not escape."
- The guilty deny hell. But after they die they go circling between it and fierce,
boiling water. 55:43-44
- But those on his left hand will face scorching wind, scalding water, and black smoke.
- Those who deny Allah and the Hereafter will eat from the Zaqqum tree and drink
boiling water. 56:51-54
- Allah will welcome the rejecters and erring with boiling water and a
roasting in the hell fire. 56:92-94
- Those who disbelieve or doubt the revelations of Allah will be face the doom.
- The home of disbelievers is the Fire, a hapless journey's end.
- Those who disbelieve and deny Allah's revelations are the owners of the fire.
- "Naught of disaster befalleth in the earth or in yourselves but it is in a Book before we bring it into being - Lo! that is easy for Allah."
All natural disasters are planned by Allah to cause human suffering. He does it by the Book. It's easy for Allah! 57:22
- For disbelievers is a painful doom. 58:4
- For disbelievers is a shameful doom. 58:5
- Those who disobey Muhammed will go to hell. 58:8
- Don't make friends with Allah's enemies. For those who do so, Allah has prepared a
dreadful doom. 58:14-15
- Those who turn others away from the way of Allah will have a shameful doom. They are rightful owners of
the Fire. 58:16-17
- Allah cast fear into the hearts of the disbelieving People of the Scripture. Their
home in the Hereafter will be the Fire. 59:2-3
- The disbelievers fear the believers more than Allah. 59:13
- The devil and disbelievers will be in the Fire. 59:16-17
- Allah loves those who fight for him. 61:4
- "O ye who believe! Shall I show you a commerce that will save you from a painful doom?"
- Those who disbelieve will have a painful doom. 64:5
- Those who disbelieve are the owners of the Fire. 64:10
- The fuel of the Fire is men and stones. 66:6
- Be stern with disbelievers. They are going to Hell anyway. 66:9
- Allah has prepared for the devils a doom of flame. 67:5
- Disbelievers will go to hell where they will hear its roaring and boiling.
- Who will protect the disbelievers from a painful doom? (Nobody)
- Those who consider the Quran to be "mere fables" will be branded on the nose.68:15-16
- Those who do not believe in Allah will be chained up and cast into hell-fire where
they will eat filth. 69:30-35
- "Lo! it is the fire of hell Eager to roast." 70:15
- Doom is about to fall on all disbelievers. Only worshippers (Muslims) and those who preserve their
chastity (except with their wives and slave girls) will be spared from "the fires of hell" that are "eagar to roast."
- "Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure" (except for maybe those who are
fearful of it). 70:27-28
- Disbelievers will enter hell with frantic with fear, knowing they will be tortured forever by Allah.
- Allah sent Noah to warn people about the painful doom he was planning to send.
(It didn't work out well; Allah sent it anyway.) 71:1
- Those that Allah drowned in Noah's flood were then tortured forever in
the Fire. 71:25
- Noah asked Allah to drown all the disbelievers. 71:26
- The fires of hell will be fueled with the bodies of idolators and unbelievers. They
will experience an ever-greater torment. 72:15-17
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will dwell forever in the fire of hell.
- The fires of hell will be fueled with the bodies of idolators and unbelievers. They
will experience an ever-greater torment. 72:15-17
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will dwell forever in the fire of hell.
- Allah will take care of the deniers. He will tie them up, burn them in a raging fire,
and feed them food that chokes them. 73:11-13
- The last day will be a day of anguish for disbelievers. 74:9-10
- Those who are stubborn to Allah's revelations will face a fearful doom.
- The fire of hell shrivels humans and spares nothing. 74:27-29
- Allah has appointed angels to tend the Fire and has prepared stumbling
blocks for those who disbelieve. He sends some people (whoever he wants) astray.
- Those who pay attention to this life and ignore the Hereafter will suffer forever in hell.
- The doom is coming soon. 75:35
- Allah has prepared chains, manacles, and a raging fire for the disbelievers.
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for evil-doers. 76:31
- Allah destroyed "the former folk." 77:16
- Woe unto the repudiators on that day! 77:19,
77:24, 77:28, 77:34,
77:40, 77:45, 77:49
- Depart unto that doom which ye used to deny." 77:29
- Those who deny the revelations given to Muhammed will burn forever in hell. 78:21-30
- "Lo! We warn you of a doom at hand, a day whereon a man will look on that which his own
hands have sent before, and the disbeliever will cry: 'Would that I were dust!'"
- Those who rebel by choosing this life over the next will go to hell. 79:37-39
- The wicked will burn in hell forever. 82:14-16
- Those who reject Allah's revelations will burn in hell. 83:10-17
- The disbelievers used to laugh at the believers. But the final laugh will be on
- Some folks will be thrown into a scorching fire. 84:11-12
- Disbelievers will be given a painful doom. 84:22-24
- "(Self-)destroyed were the owners of the ditch Of the fuel-fed fire." 85:4-5
- Those who persecute Muslims, without repenting, will burn in hell.
- Those who are flung into the great Fire will neither live nor die.
- On that day many will be sad and weary. Scorched by the fire, drinking boiling water,
with only bitter thorn-fruit to eat. 88:2-7
- Allah will punish disbelievers with the direst punishment. 88:23-24
- Allah poured the disaster of His punishment upon those who rebelled against him. 89:11-13
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have the Fire placed over
them like an awning. 90:19-20
- "Allah doomed them for their sin" and burned their houses. 91:14
- Those who deny Allah's revelations must endure the flaming fire.
- Allah will grab those who deny His guidance by the forelock and call
the guards of hell. 96:13-18
- Those who disbelieve will abide in the fire of hell. They are the worst of
created beings. 98:6
- "When Earth is shaken with her (final) earthquake"
At the end of the world, Allah will cause a massive earthquake and then send everyone to heaven or hell. 99:1
- What is the Calamity? It is a day when dead people's bodies will be scattered like moths, consumed
in a raging fire. 101:1-11
- Allah will show humans hellfire and then he will ask them about pleasure. 102:5-7
- Some rich folks will be flung into the Consuming One, the fire of Allah.
- Abu Lahab will die and be plunged in flaming Fire. His wife will have on her neck a
halter of palm fiber. 111:1-5
- Dwindling in Unbelief
- Which is more violent, the Bible or the Quran?
- And for
the disbelievers, Allah has prepared a painful doom
- The Religion of Peace