Cruelty in the Quran
2: The Cow: (Al-Madinah)
- Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to
believe so that he can torture them forever after they die. 2:6-7
- Allah has sickened the hearts of disbelievers and increased their disease. He is a spiritual anti-doctor.
- If you try to compose a surah that is better than those in the Quran, and then fail, Allah will burn you forever in the
fire that he has prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24
- Allah will shed human blood while angels praise him in heaven. (The angels question why Allah has to kill people; Allah says
they'd understand if they knew everything like he does.) 2:30
- They who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein."
- There will come a day when Allah will refuse all prayers and help no one. 2:48
- Allah brags about drowning the Egyptian army. 2:50
- "Whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are rightful owners
of the Fire." 2:81
- Christians and Jews (who believe in only part of the Scripture), will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next.
- "They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom." 90
- "For disbelievers is a painful doom." 2:104
- Allah will make disbelievers' lives miserable in this world and torture them forever after they die.
- "And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire." (They are the non-muslims.)
- Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he
will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126
- The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162
- "On the day when they behold the doom and all their aims collapse with them ... Allah is severe punishment!"
- They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167
- Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs
will be a painful doom. 2:174
- How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175
- If someone murders your slave, then you get to kill one of his. If it was a male that was killed, you kill one of the killer's male slaves.
If a female, you kill a female. Murder for murder. Slave for slave. It all works out swell with Allah's wondrous rules. (Oh, and if you
don't follow them, you'll have the usual painful doom.) 2:178
- "Fight in the way of Allah." 2i:190, 2:244
- "Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you." 2:190
- Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them.
Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their
unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2i:191-2
- Allah says that you must keep fighting until there is no more persecution and everyone on earth is a Muslim.
Then you can stop killing people. 2:193a
- But if there are any wrong-doers around after you've killed off all the disbelievers, persecutors and aggressors,
then you'll have to kill them too. 2:193b
- "Guard us from the doom of Fire." 2:201
- Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell.
- War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether
they like it or not. 2i:216
- It's you and your religion against them and theirs. They won't stop fighting until they make you a "renegade from your religion"
and if they succeed in that so you die in disbelief, Allah will burn you forever in the Fire. 2:217
- Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire.
- "Those who swallow usury ... are rightful owners of the Fire." 2:275
3: The Family of 'Imran (Al 'Imran)
- Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom.
- Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10
- Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12
- "Guard us from the punishment of Fire." 3:16
- Non-muslims will be punished by Allah for their nonbelief. 3:19
- "If they surrender, then truly they are rightly guided, and if they turn away, then it is thy duty only to convey the message."
(The message for those who won't surrender is "you're going to hell.") 3:20
- Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21
- "They [Christians and Jews] say: The Fire will not touch us save for a certain number of days. That which they used to invent hath deceived them regarding their religion."
(The Fire will burn them forever.) 3:24
- "Allah will neither speak to them nor look upon them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow.
Theirs will be a painful doom." 3:77
- All non-Muslims will be rejected by Allah after they die. 3:85
- Apostates will be cursed by Allah, angels, and men. They will have a painful doom.
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. And they will have no helpers.
- "Ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it."
- Disbelievers will have their faces blackened on the last day. They will face an awful
- Those who disbelieve will be burnt in the Fire. 3:116
- The Fire is prepared for disbelievers. 3:131
- We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Their habitation
is the Fire 3:151
- If you die fighting for Allah, you'll be rewarded in heaven. 3:157
- "Is one who followeth the pleasure of Allah as one who hath earned condemnation from Allah,
whose habitation is the Fire?"
Unbelievers will burn forever in the Fire. 3:162
- Theirs will be an awful doom. 3:176
- Disbelievers do not harm Allah, but will have a painful doom. 3:177
- Disbelievers will have a shameful doom. 3:178
- "Taste ye the punishment of burning!" 3:181
- Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant." (The rest will burn forever
in the Fire.) 3:185
- Those who brag about doing good will go to hell. 3:188
- "Preserve us from the doom of Fire." 3:191
- "Our Lord! Whom Thou causest to enter the Fire: him indeed Thou hast confounded.
For evil-doers there will be no helpers." 3:192
- Those who die fighting for Allah will go to heaven. 3:195b
- Disbelievers will go to Hell. 3:196
4: Women ((Al-Nisa')
- Don't steal from orphans (or Allah will burn you forever in hell). 4:10
- Those who disobey Allah and his messenger will be burnt with
fire and suffer a painful doom. 4:14
- For the disbelievers and those who make a last-minute conversion, Allah has prepared a painful doom.
- "We shall cast him into Fire, and that is ever easy for Allah." 4:30
- For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 4:37
- Those who ...believe not in Allah nor the Last Day" will face a shameful doom. 4:38
- Apostates are going to hell. 4:55
- Unbelievers will be tormented forever with fire. When their skin is burned off,
a fresh skin will be provided. 4:56
- Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars.
- Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the
minions of the devil. 4:76
- Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.
- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever
you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91
- Believers who kill believers will face the awful doom of hell. 4:93
- After non-Muslims die, they will make excuses for their unbelief -- like saying that they were oppressed. Then the angels
will ask them, "Why didn't you move to another country?" But the angels won't wait for an answer. They'll just take them all to
- Those who oppose the messenger and become unbelievers will go to hell.
- Allah will lead them astray, arouse desires in them, and they will go to hell. 4:119-121
- Those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe and disbelieve again will
never be forgiven by Allah. 4:137
- For the hypocrites there will be a painful doom. 4:138
- Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers into hell.
- The hypocrites will be in the lowest part of hell and no one will help
them there. 4:145
- You must believe everything Allah and his messengers tell you.
Those who don't are disbelievers and will face a painful doom.
- For the wrongdoing Jews, Allah has prepared a painful doom.
- Allah will guide disbelievers down the road to hell. 4:167-169
- If you don't do good works, Allah will punish you with a painful doom. 4:173
5: The Table Spread (Al-Ma'ida)
- "Fear Me! 5:3
- Those who deny Islam will be losers in the Hereafter. 5:5
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of Hell. 5:10
- "The owners of the fire. That is the reward of evil-doers." 5:29
- Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or
crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled
out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they
will have an awful doom. 5:33
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. 5:36
- Disbelievers will want to come out of the Fire, but will not. Their will be a lasting
- Cut off the hands of thieves. It is an exemplary punishment from Allah.
- Allah makes some people sin. He will not cleanse their hearts. They will have
ignominy in this world, and in the Hereafter an awful doom. 5:41
- Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, and tooth for tooth. 5:45
- Christians will be burned in the Fire. 5:72
- Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.
- Muslims that make friends with disbelievers will face a doom prepared for them by Allah.
- Disbelievers will be owners of hell-fire. 5:86
- Allah will test believers to see if they are afraid. Those who fail a second test will suffer
a a painful doom. 5:94
- After agreeing to send down a table of food from heaven, Jesus warns his disciples that will catch holy hell if they ever stop believing.
6: Al An'am (Al An'am)
- Those who deny the truth of Islam will be punished by Allah. 6:5
- "See the nature of the consequence for the rejecters!" 6:11
- Many generations have been destroyed by Allah. 6:6
- Disbelievers will say when they see the Fire that they would have believed if they had known
the truth. But they are all liars. 6:27-28
- "Evil-doers flout the revelations of Allah." 6:33
- Allah will torment those how deny his revelations. 6:49
- Those who disbelieve will be forced to drink boiling water, and will face
a painful doom. 6:70
- When nonbelievers die, the angels will deliver to them doom and degradation.
- Allah allows some to disbelieve in the afterlife, and to take pleasure in their disbelief, so that he
can torment them forever after they die. 6:113
- Allah chooses to lead some astray, and he lays ignominy on those who disbelieve.
- Allah will send everyone the Fire, except those he chooses to deliver.
- Let the idolaters kill their children. It is Allah's will. 6:137
- The worst thing anyone can do is deny the revelations of Allah. Those who do so will be awared an
evil doom. 6:157
7: The Heights (Al-Ar'af)
- How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they
slept at noon, Our terror came unto them. 7:4-5
- Allah banishes Iblis and promises to fill hell with those who are
mislead by him. 7:18
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire. 7:36
- Entire nations have entered the Fire. Some get a double torment.
- "Taste the doom for what ye used to earn." 7:39
- Disbelievers will be excluded from heaven. Theirs will be a bed of hell.
- Those in the fire will be taunted by those in the Garden. "So how's it going down there? Are you enjoying
the warmth of the Fire?" 7:44
- Those in the Garden will plead with Allah not to be cast into the Fire. 7:47
- Those in the Fire will cry out to those in heaven, saying:
"Pour water on us." But Allah has forbidden that to disbelievers. 7:50
- Allah drowned everyone on earth (except Noah and his family) because they disbelieved.
- Those who believe incorrectly will face the terror and wrath of Allah.
- "We cut the root of those who
denied Our revelations and were not believers." 7:72
- Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:78
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah except Lot and his daughters.
- "So the earthquake seized them."
Allah killed the disbelievers with an earthquake. 7:90-91
- "How can I sorrow for a people that rejected (truth)?"
Shu'eyb tells the Allah's victims that they deserved to die for rejecting Islam. 7:93
- "Then We seized them unawares, when they perceived not."
Unbelievers are never safe from Allah's wrath. 7:95-99
- "We straitened Pharaoh's folk with famine."
Allah sent a famine on all of the Egyptians to punish Pharaoh. 7:130
- "So We sent against them the flood and the locusts and the vermin and the frogs and the blood - a succession of clear signs."
- "We drowned them in the sea: because they denied Our revelations." 7:136
- Those who worship the calf will suffer terror and humiliation from Allah. 7:152
- "But those of them who ... changed the word ... We sent down upon them wrath from heaven." 7:162
- "Why preach ye to a folk whom Allah is about to destroy or punish with an awful doom?"
- "When they forgot that whereof they had been reminded, We ... visited [them] with dreadful punishment." 7:165
- Allah will punish the disbelieving Jews until the Day of Resurrection. 7:167
- Allah has already sent many people and jinn to hell. They were worse than cows: they couldn't see
or hear and were neglectful. 7:179
8: Spoils of War (Al-Anfal)
- "Allah ... cut the root of the disbelievers."
Allah destroyed the unbelievers. 8:7
- Allah will throw fear into the hearts of the disbelievers, and smite their
necks and fingers. 8:12
- Disbelievers will be tormented in the Fire. 8:14
- When you fight with disbelievers, do not retreat. Those who do will go to hell.
- Those that the Muslims killed were not really killed by them. It was Allah who did the killing.
- Taste of the doom because ye disbelieve. 8:35
- Those who disbelieve will be gathered into hell. 8:36
- "The wicked will He place piece upon piece, and heap them all together, and consign them unto hell."
- Those that live or die in war are a clear proof of Allah's sovereignty. 8:31
- The angels smite the face and backs of disbelievers, saying: "Taste the
punishment of burning!" 8:50
- Don't let the disbelievers think they can escape. They are your enemy and
the enemy of Allah. 8:59-60
- Had it not been for an ordinance of Allah which had gone before, an awful doom had come upon you."
- He [Allah] gave thee [Muhammad] power over them."
Allah gave Muhammad slaves as war booty. 8:70-1
9: Repentance (Al-Tawbah)
- Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve.
- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. 9:5
- Don't let idolaters tend the sanctuaries. Their works are in vain and they will be
burned in the Fire. 9:17
- "Count ye the slaking of a pilgrim's thirst ... as (equal to the worth of) him who believeth in Allah and the Last Day,
and striveth in the way of Allah?"
Helping the poor is not as important as believing in Islam and fighting in holy wars. 9:19
- Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks
and Jewish rabbis. 9:34
- Those who are tormented in the Fire will have their foreheads and backs branded.
- If you refuse to fight, Allah will afflict you with a painful doom.
- Disbelievers go to hell. 9:49
- "Allah will afflict you with a doom from Him or at our hands." 9:52
- Those who vex the Prophet, for them there is a painful doom.
- Those who oppose Allah and His messenger will burn in the fire of hell.
- Allah promises hypocrites and disbelievers the fire of hell. Allah
curses them. They will have a lasting torment. 9:68
- Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to
hell anyway. 9:73
- Allah will afflict disbelievers with a painful doom in this world and the
- "Theirs will be a painful doom." 9:79
- Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.
- For disbelievers there will be a painful doom. 9:90
- Non-muslim who pretend to believe (so they won't be killed by Muslims) are unclean
and will go to hell. 9:95
- The unbelieving Arabs will be punished by Allah with an evil fortune.
- "We shall chastise them twice; then they will be relegated to a painful doom."
- Those that ignore Allah will be thown into the fire of hell. 9:109
- Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed , and
are bound to do so by the Torah, Gospel, and Quran. But Allah will reward them for it.
- Don't pray for idolaters (not even for your family) after it is clear they
are people of hell-fire. 9:113
- Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.
10: Jonah (Yunus)
- Disbelievers will have a boiling drink and a painful doom. 10:4
- If you enjoy life and ignore Muhammad's bullshit, Allah will torture you forever in the Fire after you die.
- Allah has destroyed entire generations. 10:13
- "Ignominy overtaketh them - They have no protector from Allah -
as if their faces had been covered with a cloak of darkest night. Such are rightful owners of the Fire." 10:27
- On the last day Allah will kill all the disbelievers (and then he will torture them forever in hell).
- "His doom cometh unto you as a raid by night." 10:50
- The damned will feel remorse for what they have done, but it will not save them from the doom that Allah has prepared.
- Those who disbelieved will face a dreadful doom. 10:70
- Allah drowned those who disbelieved his revelations. 10:73
- Moses asked Allah to harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they would not
believe until they saw the painful doom. 10:88
- If you deny the revelations of Allah, you will be among the losers and will "see the painful doom."
- "The doom cannot be averted from them, and that which they derided will surround them." 11:8
- Allah sent a lasting doom on those who mocked Noah. 11:39
- Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
- "Lo! there cometh unto them a doom which cannot be repelled." 11:76
- Allah killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah by dropping burning stones on them.
- Lo! Is fear for you the doom of a besetting Day." 11:84
- "Ye will soon know on whom there cometh a doom that will abase him." 11:93
- "He ... will lead them to the Fire for watering-place." 11:98
- "The doom of the Hereafter" 11:103
- Those in the Fire will suffer as long as the heavens and earth endure.
- "Incline not toward those who do wrong lest the Fire touch you." 11:113
- Allah will fill hell with humans and jinn. 11:119
13: The Thunder (Al-Ra'd)
- Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
- Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
- Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in
the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
- The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
- "When Allah doometh there is none that can postpone His doom." 13:41
14: Abraham (Ibrahim)
- Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
- Those who are in hell will be forced to drink festering water which they can
hardly swallow. They will want to die, but they will not be able to. Theirs is a harsh
- There is no escape from Allah's doom. 14:21
- "Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
- Allah leads wrong-doers astray and then sends them to hell. 14:27-29
- "They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye
may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
- "Warn mankind of a day when the doom will come upon them." 14:44
- Those in hell will be chained together. Their clothing will be made of pitch
and fire will cover their faces. 14:49-50
- Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest
will go to hell. 15:39-43
- Allah's doom is a dolorous doom. 15:50
16: The Bee (Al-Nahl)
- Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not."
- Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
- Allah "will cause the earth to swallow" those who plan ill-deeds. the doom will come on them when they
least expect it. 16:45
- Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
- "Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
- "The Hour of Doom is but a twinkling of the eye." 16:77
- "When those who did wrong behold the doom, it will not be made light for them."
- Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
- Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
- Disbelievers will have a painful doom. 16:104
- Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them.
- Those who invent lies against Allah will have a painful doom. 16:116-7
17: The Children of Israel (Al-Isra)
- Allah made hell to be a dungeon for disbelievers. 17:8
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for those who disbelieve in the Hereafter.
- Allah destroyed entire towns. 17:16
- How many generations Allah has destroyed since Noah! 17:17
- Allah intends to burn people in hell. 17:18
- "Set not up with Allah any other god, lest thou be cast into hell." 17:39
- "Lo! the doom of thy Lord is to be shunned." 17:57
- Allah will destroy every town before the Day of Resurrection.
- Whoever follows Iblis will be cast into hell. 17:63
- "Whoso is blind here will be blind in the Hereafter, and yet further from the road." 17:72
- Allah will send disbelievers astray. Then he'll burn them in hell, increasing the
flames from time to time. 17:97-98
18: The Cave (Al-Kahf)
- Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will
give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29
- Christians will cry out to Allah's "partners", but they won't hear them; Allah will
send them to their doom. 18:52
- Those who are condemned to the Fire know they will have no way to escape.
- Nothing prevents non-muslims from believing in Islam. So it's their own fault when
they are sent to their doom. 18:55
- There is an appointed time in which the doomed will find no escape.
- Allah has destroyed many towns. 18:59
- On a certain day, Allah will present hell, in plain view, to the disbelievers.
- Allah will welcome the disbelievers into hell. 18:102
- The good works of disbelievers are all in vain. They will go to hell anyway.
- Hell is the reward for disbelievers because they made a jest of Allah's revelations
and messengers. 18:106
19: Maryam (Mary)
- "Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day."
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.
- Allah will pluck out from every sect those who should burn in hell.
- "How many a generation have We destroyed before them?"
Allah brags about destroying entire generations. 19:74
- Allah will prolong the lives of non-believers so they can see their punishment, either in this world or in the Hour
of doom. 19:75
- Allah will record what disbelievers say and then prolong their torment.
- Allah has sent the devils on the disbelievers to confuse them.
- Allah will "drive the guilty unto hell, a weary herd." 19:86
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 19:98
20: Ta Ha
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved.
- The people cried out for mercy, but Allah killed them anyway.
- Lo! it hath been revealed unto us that the doom will be for him who denieth and turneth away."
- "There [in hell] he will neither die nor live." 20:74
- Those who do not believe Allah's revelations will face doom in the Hereafter.
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 20:128
21: The Prophets (Al-Anbiya)
- Allah destroyed entire towns, yet the people still disbelieved.
- "And one of them who should say: Lo! I am a god beside Him, that one We should repay with
- Disbelievers will not be able to put out the fire on their faces and backs. They
will be stupefied and no one will help them. 21:39-40
- "Fear the Lord ... and dread the Hour of doom." 21:49
- Every person alive at the time of the flood was evil. So Allah drowned them all.
- The disbelievers will stare in terror at what Allah has in store for them.
22: The Pilgrimage (Al-hajj)
- Fear your Lord. Lo! the earthquake of the Hour (of Doom)."
Earquakes are sent by Allah to terrorize and kill people. 22:1
- "Every nursing mother will forget her nursling and every pregnant one will be delivered of her burden and thou (Muhammad) wilt see
mankind as drunken, yet they will not be drunken, but the Doom of Allah will be strong (upon them)."
When the doom of Allah comes, pregnant women will suffer miscarriages, and men will act like they are drunk. 22:2
- "Among mankind is he who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge, and followeth each froward devil will mislead him
and will guide him to the punishment of the Flame."
The devil will guide some to the punishment of the Flame.22:3-4
- "He who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge or guidance or a scripture giving light, Turning away in pride to beguile (men)
from the way of Allah. For him in this world is ignominy, and on the Day of Resurrection We make him taste the doom of burning."
Those who turn from the way of Allah will face ignominy in this world and the doom of burning in the next. 22:8-9
- Whoever thinks that Allah will not give Muhammad victory should go hang himself.
- "There are many unto whom the doom is justly due. Allah doeth what he will."
- Disbelievers will wear garments of fire, boiling fluid will be poured
on their heads, their bellies and skin will be melted, they will be tormented with iron
hooks, and when they try to escape they will be driven back with the taunt: Taste
the doom of burning. 22:19-22
- Allah will provide the disbelievers with a painful doom. 22:25
- How many towns Allah has destroyed! 22:45
- "They will bid thee hasten on the Doom." 22:47
- Those who disregard Allah's revelations are the owners of the Fire.
- "Those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt thereof until the Hour come upon them
unawares, or there come unto them the doom of a disastrous day." 22:55
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have a shameful doom.
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will burn in the Fire.
23: The Believers (Al-Mu'minun)
- Allah told Noah not to bother pleading for the people he was about to drown.
- Those who don't believe in the Hereafter will receive extreme punishment from
- "Those whose scales are light are those who lose their souls, in hell abiding."
- When fire burns their faces, they will be glum. 23:104
24: Light (Al-Nur)
- Scourge adulterers and adulteresses with 100 stripes. Do not show
them any pity. Have a party of believers watch the punishment. 24:2
- Those who spread slander will face an awful doom. 24:11
- Those who murmur will face an awful doom. 24:14
- Those who traduce virtuous, believing women ... cursed are they in the world and the Hereafter.
Theirs will be an awful doom." 24:23
- Disbelievers will never escape the Fire that will be their home. 24:57
25: The Criterion (Al-Furqan)
- Those who deny the coming of the Hour will be chained together and burned with fire.
They will pray for their own destruction. 25:11-13
- Allah will force the evil-doers to taste great torment. 25:19
- It will be a hard day for disbelievers and wrong-doers. They will gnaw on their
hands and wish they had chosen Islam. 25:26-27
- "Those who will be gathered on their faces unto hell" 25:34
- Those who deny Muhammad's revelations will be destroyed. 25:36
- Allah drowned everyone in the flood of Noah, and has prepared a painful doom for
- "They [the non-muslims] will know, when they behold the doom, who is more astray as to the road."
- "The doom of hell; lo! the doom thereof is anguish." 25:65
- Those who cry out to another god with Allah will be tormented doubly in hell. 25:68-69
26: The Poets (Al-Shu'ara)
- "Hell will appear plainly to the erring." 26:91
- Allah killed those that ignored Hud's warnings. 26:124-139
- Allah destroyed the people in Lot's town with a dreadful rain.
- Many will not believe until they see the painful doom. 26:201
- Those who believe in another god are doomed. 26:213
27: The Ant (An-Naml)
- Allah leads those who do not believe in the Hereafter astray by making
things work out OK in this life, so that he can torment them forever in the next.
They will get the worst punishment and will be the greatest losers. 27:4-5
- "Allah destroyed them and their people, every one." 27:51
- Allah sent a dreadful rain on "those who stayed behind." 27:58
- Whoever does something wrong will be thrown into the Fire. 27:90
28: The Story (Al-Qasas)
- "We made them (evil-doers) patterns that invite unto the Fire, and on the Day of
Resurrection they will not be helped." 28:40-42
- Allah has completely destroyed many communities. 28:58
- Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My
partners whom ye imagined? 28:62-64
- Allah caused the earth to swallow Korah. 28:79-81
29: The Spider (Al-Ankabut)
- Those who disbelieve in the revelations of Allah have no hope of mercy. For such
there is a painful doom. 29:23
- "Ye have chosen only idols instead of Allah ... on the Day of Resurrection ye will deny each other and curse each other, and your abode
will be the Fire, and ye will have no helpers." 29:25
- "Bring Allah's doom upon us." 29:29
- The doom of hell will come upon disbelievers suddenly, when they least expect it.
- The worst thing you can do is tell a lie about Allah. Hell is the home of disbelievers.
30: The Romans (Al-Rum)
- Allah seals the heart of disbelievers. (And then he burns them in the Fire.) 30:59
- Those who make the Quran the butt of mockery will have a shameful doom. 31:6-7
- Allah will give disbelievers a little comfort for a little while, and then
he'll torment them forever with a heavy doom. 31:23-24
32: The Prostration (Al-Sajdah)
- Allah will fill hell with the jinn and mankind together. 32:13
- Allah: Taste the doom of immortality because of what ye used to do. 32:14
- Those who used to deny the Fire will be tormented in it forever. 32:20
- The worst thing you can do is to deny the revelations of Allah. 32:22
- How many generations We destroyed! 32:26