6: The Cattle
Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Skeptic's Annotated Quran
Get the SAB
Injustice in Surah 6
- Those who deny the truth of Islam will be punished by Allah. 6:5
- Many generations have been destroyed by Allah. 6:6
- "See the nature of the consequence for the rejecters!" 6:11
- "Those who ruin their souls will not believe." 6:12, 20
- Allah has made it impossible for some to believe. 6:25
- Disbelievers will say when they see the Fire that they would have believed if they had known
the truth. But they are all liars. 6:27-28
- "Evil-doers flout the revelations of Allah." 6:33
"If Allah willed, He could have brought them all together to the guidance."
(But he chose not to, deciding to torment most of humanity forever in hell.) 6:35
- Those who deny Allah's revelations are deaf and dumb. Allah will send them astray.
- Allah will torment those how deny his revelations. 6:49
- Those who disbelieve will be forced to drink boiling water, and will face
a painful doom. 6:70
- When nonbelievers die, the angels will deliver to them doom and degradation.
- Allah confounds the hearts and eyes of unbelievers. 6:110
- Allah allows some to disbelieve in the afterlife, and to take pleasure in their disbelief, so that he
can torment them forever after they die. 6:113
- Allah chooses to lead some astray, and he lays ignominy on those who disbelieve.
- Allah will send everyone the Fire, except those he chooses to deliver.
- Let the idolaters kill their children. It is Allah's will. 6:137
- Allah could have guided everyone, but he chose not to. 6:149
- The worst thing anyone can do is deny the revelations of Allah. Those who do so will be awared an
evil doom. 6:157