Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Injustice in Surah 47
- Allah makes the works of disbelievers vain. 47:1
- Those who disbelieve follow falsehood. 47:3
- Smite the necks of the disbelievers whenever you fight against them. Those who die
fighting for Allah will be rewarded. 47:4
- Allah will damn the disbelievers and make all their actions fruitless.
- Disbelievers may eat and be happy now, but the Fire will be their final home.
- Those in the Garden will drink delicious wine, while those in
the Fire will drink boiling water that will tear apart their intestines.
- Allah curses people by making them deaf and blind. 47:23
- Angels will gather them together and smite their faces and backs.
- Allah will make the actions those who disbelieve fruitless. 47:32
- Those who disbelieve will never be pardoned by Allah. 47:34-35