Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Injustice in Surah 38
- Allah has destroyed many generations. 38:3
- Those who doubt will soon taste Allah's doom. 38:8
- Those who deny the messengers deserve doom. 38:14
- Those who wander from the way of Allah will have an awful doom. 38:26
- Those who disbelieve will burn in the Fire. 38:27
- David was an excellent slave of Allah.
- The transgressors will roast in the Fire and be forced to drink boiling liquids followed by
ice cold drinks. 38:55-9
- "Whoever did prepare this for us, oh, give him double portion of the Fire!" 38:61
- Iblis asks Allah to let him hang around and mislead humans.
Allah allows him to do so, and Iblis leads all humans to hell except for the single-minded slaves.
Allah agrees, and plans to fill hell with Iblis and his followers. 38:79-85