Surah 33: Intolerance
- Don't obey disbelievers. 33:1
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for the unfaithful. 33:8
- Allah makes the deeds of nonbelievers fruitless. 33:19
- Allah repulsed the disbelievers. 33:25
- Allah cast panic into the hearts of the disbelievers. He killed some, and enslaved others.
- Don't listen to anything nonbelievers say. 33:48
- Those who malign Allah, Muhammad, and Muslims will be cursed by Allah in this life and with
doom in the Hereafter. 33:57
- Those who oppose Islam will be slain with a fierce slaughter. 33:60-61
- Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming fire, wherein they will
abide forever. 33:64-65
- "On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire, they say: Oh, would that we
had obeyed Allah and had obeyed His messenger!"
When Allah burns the faces of disbelievers in the Fire, they'll wish they had obeyed Muhammad and Allah. 33:66
- Give them, Oh Lord, a double torment and curse them with a mighty curse. 33:68