Surah 33: Injustice
- Don't obey disbelievers. 33:1
- Allah has prepared a painful doom for the unfaithful. 33:8
- Allah makes the deeds of nonbelievers fruitless. 33:19
- Allah cast panic into the hearts of the disbelievers. He killed some, and enslaved others.
- Allah gave believers the land, houses, and wealth of disbelievers. 33:27
- The wives of Muhammad will be punished double for lewdness. (And that is easy for Allah.)
- The wives of Muhammad are not like other women. They must not leave their houses.
- When Allah and his messenger [Muhammad] make a decision, believers have no say in it. Whoever rebels has gone astray.
- Allah gave Zeyd to Muhammad in marriage. This was so that all Muslims would know that it's OK to
marry your adopted son's ex-wife. 33:37
- "There is no reproach for the Prophet in that which Allah maketh his due."
Allah says that Muhammad (pb&jbuh) can do whatever he damn well pleases. 33:37
- Ignore disbelievers and their poisonous talk. 33:48
- It's OK to own slaves. 33:50
- Allah says it is lawful for Muhammad to marry any woman, and however many women, he wants. 33:50-51
- If men must speak to Muhammad's wives they must speak from behind a curtain. And no one must
ever marry one of his wives. 33:53
- But it's OK for Muhammad's wives to talk with certain people. 33:55
- It's OK to own slaves. 33:55
- Those who malign Allah, Muhammad, and Muslims will be cursed by Allah in this life and with
doom in the Hereafter. 33:57
- Those who oppose Islam will be slain with a fierce slaughter. 33:60-61
- Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming fire, wherein they will
abide forever. 33:64-65
- "On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire, they say: Oh, would that we
had obeyed Allah and had obeyed His messenger!"
When Allah burns the faces of disbelievers in the Fire, they'll wish they had obeyed Muhammad and Allah. 33:66
- Give them, Oh Lord, a double torment and curse them with a mighty curse. 33:68