33: The Clans
Cruelty and Violence
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Cruelty in Surah 33
- He hath prepared a painful doom for the unfaithful." 33:8
- Allah cast panic into the hearts of the disbelievers. He killed some, and enslaved others.
- Those who oppose Islam will be slain with a fierce slaughter. 33:60-61
- Allah has cursed the disbelievers, and has prepared for them a flaming fire, wherein they will
abide forever. 33:64-65
- T"On the day when their faces are turned over in the Fire, they say: Oh, would that we
had obeyed Allah and had obeyed His messenger!"
When Allah burns the faces of disbelievers in the Fire, they'll wish they had obeyed Muhammad and Allah. 33:66