22: The Pilgrimage
Cruelty and Violence
Science and History
Previous | Next
Get the SAB
(and the SAQ)
Intolerance in Surah 22
- "He who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge or guidance or a scripture giving light, Turning away in pride to beguile (men)
from the way of Allah. For him in this world is ignominy, and on the Day of Resurrection We make him taste the doom of burning."
Those who turn from the way of Allah will face ignominy in this world and the doom of burning in the next. 22:8-9
- Whoever thinks that Allah will not give Muhammad victory should go hang himself.
- Disbelievers will wear garments of fire, boiling fluid will be poured
on their heads, their bellies and skin will be melted, they will be tormented with iron
hooks, and when they try to escape they will be driven back with the taunt: Taste
the doom of burning. 22:19-22
- Allah will provide the disbelievers with a painful doom. 22:25
- Those who disregard Allah's revelations are the owners of the Fire.
- "Those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt thereof until the Hour come upon them
unawares, or there come unto them the doom of a disastrous day." 22:55
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will have a shameful doom.
- Those who disbelieve Allah's revelations will burn in the Fire.